Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh who's that?
I do find the name and branding an odd choice given the term is insulting to Black people.

@Admin delete if not allowed but the small brand is called Kokoso, it’s an amazing product and what she’s done is copy it and expand. Very disappointing

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@Admin delete if not allowed but the small brand is called Kokoso, it’s an amazing product and what she’s done is copy it and expand. Very disappointing
Wow have just looked at Kokoso, 100% copy, what a dam shame as it was started by a mum, and a muli millionaire who wants for nothing puts her name behind an exact copy.
SHAME ON YOU ROCHELLE.

How is she allowed to do this, these 'celebs' really do discust me at times.

Greedy, needy narsassists they are 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Wow have just looked at Kokoso, 100% copy, what a dam shame as it was started by a mum, and a muli millionaire who wants for nothing puts her name behind an exact copy.
SHAME ON YOU ROCHELLE.

How is she allowed to do this, these 'celebs' really do discust me at times.

Greedy, needy narsassists they are 😡
The couple that started kokoso are good friends of a friend of mine, local to me and extremely nice. It’s such a shame. They’ve really been so gracious about the whole thing and been so grateful for any sales they have and when they got the contract for boots were absolutely made up!

It just makes me see Rochelle in an even worse light than I did since she had her second baby. She’s insufferable

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I certainly wouldn’t and won’t be buying Coco. I have and will still buy Kokoso. Someone should comment “ahh this reminds me of the really good brand kokoso”

Reactions: 7
I certainly wouldn’t and won’t be buying Coco. I have and will still buy Kokoso. Someone should comment “ahh this reminds me of the really good brand kokoso”
I’ve done that. As soon as I saw the Rochelle brand come out on media I put something on the comments but it got deleted so I messaged kokoso directly to the owners.

These celebs don’t care who they f over

Reactions: 6
Ummmmmmm... She is now thinking how she can help feed hungry kids......

I can't for the life of me think Rochelle 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Oh it’s awful. Absolutely horrendous. Money doesn’t buy you taste. That designer is truly horrendous

Reactions: 19
The most ridiculous nursery I’ve ever seen! It’s like delboys bedroom just more modern. Weird weird weird

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s awful. Reminds me of the Crazy Bear Hotel/weird sex dungeon vibes. Not child friendly at all. The pictures on the ceiling will probably terrify the poor child. And an animal print changing mat?! I’m done.

Such a waste of money, he won't remember what his room looks like, its all for them to show off!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.