Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the crib, babies are only in them for a few weeks , what will she do with it then? stick it on gum tree for a tenner

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's awful! Looks like a cross between a sofa, a headboard and some dodgy 70s restaurant diner booth! Just why why why I don't get it! Really wanna know how much it is just to make myself angry at what I could buy with the money she wasted on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought it looked like a giant loaf of bread. It's so ugly😱😱😱

It's awful! Looks like a cross between a sofa, a headboard and some dodgy 70s restaurant diner booth! Just why why why I don't get it! Really wanna know how much it is just to make myself angry at what I could buy with the money she wasted on it 😂
It's on sale in Harrods for £550 🙄😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She was on Loose Women earlier being interviewed about her lockdown baby. I didnt watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That crib 🤣 cant wait for when the baby spews all over it. How sad that everything for her is about how things look.
And those stories of her daughter performing on the little stage. Such an invasion of her privacy. Poor child. These r private family Moments but she is showing thousands of strangers/creeps
It sickens me how many Z-listers plaster pictures of their children all over social media. They won’t let them play outside, yet they will expose them to the evils of the internet. Their ‘morals’ are flawed.

Reactions: 6
Still got to socially distant if they “aren’t in your bubble” which they clearly aren’t you PRAT 🙄 I would really LOVE two girls who clearly go out with anyone and plaster it on Instagram touching my bump then for me to go home to my husband and two kids.
Yep this annoys me too! What is she playing at!

Reactions: 1
Still got to socially distant if they “aren’t in your bubble” which they clearly aren’t you PRAT 🙄 I would really LOVE two girls who clearly go out with anyone and plaster it on Instagram touching my bump then for me to go home to my husband and two kids.
Yup, “just a small affair” can see like 12 seats at least and that’s not allowed. So sick of celebs and regular people flouting rules on the gram. If you’re going break the rules at least be discreet but people can’t help but brag

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.