Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oddly enough, the house next door to Paris Hall - Wood House, Grade 2 Listed, used to belong to Rod Stewart - is now owned by Billie Mucklow and Andy Carroll. Again, they’ve submitted plans to Epping Forest District Council as they wanted some crappy pergola type of structure in their garden. They were met with a NO. What these idiots fail to realise is that these kind of houses are listed for a reason.

Reactions: 5
Oddly enough, the house next door to Paris Hall - Wood House, Grade 2 Listed, used to belong to Rod Stewart - is now owned by Billie Mucklow and Andy Carroll. Again, they’ve submitted plans to Epping Forest District Council as they wanted some crappy pergola type of structure in their garden. They were met with a NO. What these idiots fail to realise is that these kind of houses are listed for a reason.
It’s great that these properties are listed and protected. Why don’t they just build new houses with whatever crap it is they want.

Reactions: 2
absolutely

Reactions: 1
Which begs the question why buy a Grade 2 Listed property when you know there will be restrictions on it? They bought it to show off. Their disco nights, “A night in Paris” how tacky do you have to be?

Paris Hall was a beautiful understated farmhouse. 6 acres of land, right on the edge of woodland and in a beautiful spot. They stood out like a sore thumb walking up that lane outside their house. Previous tenants would have been dressed in country wear, now it‘s all bling and garish colours. Annoys the hell out of me when celebrity people buy beautiful houses. They all want to put their cheap trashy stamp on them.
Or they bought it and arrogantly assumed that they would be able to pay their way above the protection laws no doubt because they think they have the right ‘cause they are “famous“ from former crappy bands. It’s either that or they are really quite empty between the eyes about taking the property on with the constraints. It’s hard to tell which.

Reactions: 4
Or they bought it and arrogantly assumed that they would be able to pay their way above the protection laws no doubt because they think they have the right ‘cause they are “famous“ from former crappy bands. It’s either that or they are really quite empty between the eyes about taking the property on with the constraints. It’s hard to tell which.
Yes, the sheer arrogance of these people amazes me at times. Same with Billy Faeirs. Whilst her new house is not listed, it is in a road with period properties alongside. They wanted to raze the house to the ground and build a new monstrosity. 🙄

Thick reality ‘stars’ (I use the word loosely) and their ilk should be banned from buying listed buildings. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they have all of this money then why don't they build their own properties and then they could have them exactly as they wish?

Reactions: 3
I love the irony that on publication day of her new book that she has straightened her hair! Isn’t the idea of her books that the girls embrace their curls, or has she given up on this?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watched a bit of this morning today and everything is 'soooooo niiiiiice'. Does she not know any other adjectives?

Reactions: 2
Watched a bit of this morning today and everything is 'soooooo niiiiiice'. Does she not know any other adjectives?
Evidently not!! She’s awful, and repeatedly talking over people.
My favourite so far, was during the piece about I’m A Celeb being in the UK this year, and where the castle might be. RH comes out with “well it wont be in Scotland because its dark, so it’s probably Cornwall”.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dermot asked the chef what wine would go well with the pasta dish they had been tasting and Rochelle talked over the both of them with some irritating comment for the thousandth time about her being pregnant. WE ALL KNOW YOURE HAVING A BABY!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She knows nowt about nowt. Can’t see why she’s on This Morning.
ITV are in my opinion trying to be diverse with their presenters as soon as their mainstay presenters are not on. Rochelle is a nice enough lady but as a presenter she makes me switch off.

Reactions: 9
I love the irony that on publication day of her new book that she has straightened her hair! Isn’t the idea of her books that the girls embrace their curls, or has she given up on this?
She's had straight hair for a while. I also remember her saying she was going back to her natural curls for her daughter's sake. Didnt last long

ITV are in my opinion trying to be diverse with their presenters as soon as their mainstay presenters are not on. Rochelle is a nice enough lady but as a presenter she makes me switch off.
Agree. I cant watch TM on Fridays when she is on. Nice girl but dull

Reactions: 6
If she says “oh my goodness“ one more time, I will scream. (Or continue to tut every time she says it)

Rochelle’s been race baiting, claiming she was scared Saturdays fans wouldn’t scream for her at concerts because of her being mixed race 🙄

As if Vanessa wasn’t also in the Saturdays. And as if Rihanna, Beyoncé, Whitney, Donna Summer, Diana Ross etc never existed 🙄

Reactions: 18
Rochelle’s been race baiting, claiming she was scared Saturdays fans wouldn’t scream for her at concerts because of her being mixed race 🙄

As if Vanessa wasn’t also in the Saturdays. And as if Rihanna, Beyoncé, Whitney, Donna Summer, Diana Ross etc never existed 🙄
Or Mel B wasn't in the Spice Girls for years before 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is how can they tell who is screaming for who anyway? Especially in The Saturdays I don't imagine any of them got much screaming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It clearly reflects the kind of people Mr and Mrs H are. Bland and boring. Whilst looking around for a property myself earlier this year, before lockdown, what should I see come up on rightmove but the gorgeous Paris Hall, except it wasn’t so gorgeous anymore because it had been turned into a tarts parlour. Padded walls? Jesus! The person who built that beautiful house must be turning in their grave! Sickens me how all these talentless people end up with so many freebies when they are the very least deserving.
I always thought her housed looked nice in her Instagram pictures and was quite jealous of it, then I read your post and found the house listing online and....OMG the decor is hideous! paddled walls in the living room, the awful pink wallpaper and fabric ceiling in the girl's bedroom and EVERYTHING in the black bedroom :sick:. Even the dark, distressed herringbone flooring don't suit the rest of the decor. I guess she knows how to work the angles. No longer jealous of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.