Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought her housed looked nice in her Instagram pictures and was quite jealous of it, then I read your post and found the house listing online and....OMG the decor is hideous! paddled walls in the living room, the awful pink wallpaper and fabric ceiling in the girl's bedroom and EVERYTHING in the black bedroom :sick:. Even the dark, distressed herringbone flooring don't suit the rest of the decor. I guess she knows how to work the angles. No longer jealous of it.
I think she had someone come in and style at least the girls rooms if I remember rightly?

Reactions: 1
I think she had someone come in and style at least the girls rooms if I remember rightly?
One of the girl's room looks fine, the other one looks tacky and dated. Should have gotten someone with better taste to style the rooms.

I always thought her housed looked nice in her Instagram pictures and was quite jealous of it, then I read your post and found the house listing online and....OMG the decor is hideous! paddled walls in the living room, the awful pink wallpaper and fabric ceiling in the girl's bedroom and EVERYTHING in the black bedroom :sick:. Even the dark, distressed herringbone flooring don't suit the rest of the decor. I guess she knows how to work the angles. No longer jealous of it.
The dark wood herringbone flooring looks too stark. @hesellicdesign is the woman who styled her interior and who will do her next house, no doubt. All of her interiors are much the same, the dreary bland colour scheme.

Paris Hall was an understated farmhouse, with original beams and original architectural features. Now it is been tarted up into a real tarts palace.

They were trying to turn it into a mini Copped Hall and failed miserably.

Hesellic Design styled the whole of the interior. I looked at the progress on her Instagram page and it wasn’t too difficult to work out which was Paris Hall, as I knew the design of the original house rather well.

It looks very...frilly
Yes, bloody awful really. The drawing room interior looks like one of those shops which sells all of the fake bling.

Last edited:
Anyone found her new place yet ? How do we know it’s in Hampstead has she said and I’ve just missed it ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone hear her on Chris Evans’s radio show this morning? Her voice! I didn’t think it was as bad as her sister’s (Love Island), but I was wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't stand her voice, it's like a little girl's. She's on TM now with Alison, who is a more natural presenter

Can't stand her voice, it's like a little girl's. She's on TM now with Alison, who is a more natural presenter
Agree....I think the problem is she's trying to sound 'natural' all the time, but she just doesn't. Her voice really grates!! Also she constantly interrupts. I really hope she's not a permanent fixture!

Reactions: 2
Agree....I think the problem is she's trying to sound 'natural' all the time, but she just doesn't. Her voice really grates!! Also she constantly interrupts. I really hope she's not a permanent fixture!
The interrupting drives me mad, simmer down roch

Reactions: 3
That rocker for her baby that she just got delivered on her story is hideous, she has 0 taste. Saying it’s hard to find baby furniture suitable for boys because everything is so ‘pretty’, how ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
The interrupting drives me mad, simmer down roch
On Twitter it seemed a lot of people were raving about how good she was and wanting her an Allison to be a permanent fixture together. I don’t watch it but I do like Allison,couldn’t bare having to listen to Rochelle though

That crib thing is 🤢 ‘looks nice doesn’t it’ no, no it doesn’t!
Had to brag that it was ‘all the way from Greece’ as well-why can’t she just buy from her local place like everyone else lol. Also noticed that the picture of her in the lift just had to have the Dior bag on show- she is the epitome of money not buying class,it’s just constant tack with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very cringe her desperately showing the Dior shopping bag. And that crib is beyond horrendous. She has appalling taste.

Reactions: 9
She really has sold herself and her kids out to Instagram hasn’t she. She just couldn’t resist the freebies.

Reactions: 6
She really has sold herself and her kids out to Instagram hasn’t she. She just couldn’t resist the freebies.
It doesn't sit right with me how she was so against showing her children on Instagram and now the are plastered all over it.
I don't understand how she can claim it was because the eldest asked why she wasn't on social media but her cousins and other family were. I know kids these days are accessing social media younger and younger. But how would be have access to her parents, aunties/uncle's etc pages to notice that she wasn't featured? Surely if she's just with her mum or dad as they are scrolling she wouldn't suddenly think, why don't you post pictures of me? Would be different if everyone took photos of her sister and never any of her and she asked why she was left out. Very strange! But not as strange as her claiming they would 'share a little bit more' of their family and it's been basically nothing but ever since.

And that crib, I hope it was gifted and she didn't pay for it. It's horrible.

Reactions: 12
It doesn't sit right with me how she was so against showing her children on Instagram and now the are plastered all over it.
I don't understand how she can claim it was because the eldest asked why she wasn't on social media but her cousins and other family were. I know kids these days are accessing social media younger and younger. But how would be have access to her parents, aunties/uncle's etc pages to notice that she wasn't featured? Surely if she's just with her mum or dad as they are scrolling she wouldn't suddenly think, why don't you post pictures of me? Would be different if everyone took photos of her sister and never any of her and she asked why she was left out. Very strange! But not as strange as her claiming they would 'share a little bit more' of their family and it's been basically nothing but ever since.

And that crib, I hope it was gifted and she didn't pay for it. It's horrible.
I hope she did pay for the crib, at least someone will have benefitted ! She would sell her grandma if she thought she’d get a freebie from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The old saying ‘money can’t buy class’ is apt for her, it’s a shame but I guess sooner or later the greed would set in

Reactions: 5
That crib 🤣 cant wait for when the baby spews all over it. How sad that everything for her is about how things look.
And those stories of her daughter performing on the little stage. Such an invasion of her privacy. Poor child. These r private family Moments but she is showing thousands of strangers/creeps

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.