Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be ashamed of herself. But won’t be. Yet the first to complain if contracts Covid.

Reactions: 6
How thin are the heels on those shoes? Surely she cant be comfortable in those in her condition?

Reactions: 1
But she’ll be sat miles apart from Dermot on the TM sofa...
it says on the menu she’s posted “no photos on social media”

Reactions: 5
But she’ll be sat miles apart from Dermot on the TM sofa...
it says on the menu she’s posted “no photos on social media”
I saw that- linked it to adapting to new regulations. Which basically means, we shouldn't be doing this so don't post about it.

Reactions: 5
It says ‘whilst we all adjust and adapt to the new regulations, may we respectfully ask that you do not post photos on social media’

Which she posted on social media 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It says ‘whilst we all adjust and adapt to the new regulations, may we respectfully ask that you do not post photos on social media’

Which she posted on social media 🤦🏻‍♀️
But she’s famous, so she can do whatever she likes, can’t she? Isn’t that how it works? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t understand why these people are never challenged.

Reactions: 8
What they mean is we are not following rules currently so can you not broadcast it online. Which she does anyway. Infuriating people.

Reactions: 11
I like how she really didn't want a baby shower this time but was reminded to celebrate and so had a very over the top looking (and rather tacky that table 😷) baby shower anyway 💡

Reactions: 6
Filming her daughter, Deliberately off-centre to ensure she gets that Harrods napkin in shot!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.