Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a better presenter for sure but he is too sugary sweet for me (and I’m still bitter he won strictly over danny,ha!)
God yes...how that man didn’t win that year is a complete mystery and a farce....that dance he did as a hotel porter was mind blowing - mind you, no one comes close to my Jay 😄🕺

Has that house sold I wonder or they’ve just decided to bite the bullet and rent somewhere else because the baby arrives in 12 weeks? Why was she showing the new flooring in the nursery the other day? Whatever the answer, I am certain there are brags in the pipeline on the new gaffe.

Reactions: 2
I was shocked that they'd moved. The lock down Friday nights made me stop watching the stories for a little while but I had gotten the impression they were doing up rooms in their current house, and then all of a sudden they've gone? What on earth will it be like now?! The garden in the old place is like an actual park!!

Reactions: 3
I feel like she really tries to be seen as having the perfect life . Her friend Georgina is always showing off on instagram to .
Georgina is way better at showing off though! She’s hot and got a bit more about her, I love her style and her abs are insane. Rochelle is bland and boring.

I was shocked that they'd moved. The lock down Friday nights made me stop watching the stories for a little while but I had gotten the impression they were doing up rooms in their current house, and then all of a sudden they've gone? What on earth will it be like now?! The garden in the old place is like an actual park!!
I find it strange they were moving does anyone know where to? Bigger house?

Reactions: 1
I bet it’s closer to London. Which is ridiculous, as when you become a parent and older and see life ahead for your kids you see the pros of outside of London VASTLY outweigh the pros of being in That London. Not our Roch. Is it the This Morning job I wonder.

Reactions: 5
I bet it’s closer to London. Which is ridiculous, as when you become a parent and older and see life ahead for your kids you see the pros of outside of London VASTLY outweigh the pros of being in That London. Not our Roch. Is it the This Morning job I wonder.
Well there’s nothing wrong with living close to London if you’re still in the suburbs? Easy enough for her to get into Leicester Square for the Heart job - he also works for one of the Global radio stations right? And yeah they’ll want to be in close vicinity for This Morning.

You also have to remember that Rochelle grew up in Collier Row so has always been close to London and her family is around there so probably wouldn’t want to move too far out. The place they’ve just moved from is just off the M11 so it’s not exactly like they were miles away from London in the first place? I get not everyone wants to live in London or in areas of the Home Counties close to London but I don’t think it’s a reason to bash her - plenty of good schools and green space in Essex, Hertfordshire Surrey and Kent.

It’s all just very convenient that she started her home account just as she was moving house-pretty blatant effort to get lots of freebies. She is getting worse and worse,so greedy. And that poor baby will be exposed from the moment it’s born

Reactions: 8
Every time they have pizza, it never looks like there’s any cheese on it...

• Haha
Obviously moved to Hampstead, North London then.....and she wants everyone to know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obviously moved to Hampstead, North London then.....and she wants everyone to know it!
Yep! It would seem so... I actually bumped into them in the park today randomly and said hello and Marvin said hello back which was nice. Although I'm thinking I doubt she has moved there otherwise why would you want everyone knowing your exact location straight after moving? That seems strange I feel like she was surely just visiting, although of course can't say for certain. Her kids looked adorable though I must say but funnily enough it was them that I spotted first rather than Marvin or Rochelle which does make me realise why some celebrities initially keep their children out of the limelight. It's a shame she's chosen not to keep them private as much but I guess eventually money must talk... :/

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't want people to think your shoes were from the high street 😆🙄
She copies her mate Georgina with BV stuff, but she is so basic and unnatural and such a trier that she has to wave it in everyone’s face, so chavvy.

The bragging seems to have been replaced with constant bump clutching shots like she's afraid it's going to fall off.

Reactions: 1
Right, so Jay interviewed every member of S Club Juniors on his Instagram and I’ve just finished watching all of the girls ones. Daisy & Hannah are also pregnant right now, and just mentioned it. But Queen Rochelle had to make a big fuss “ooh let me just put a pillow under my bump. Pregnancy problems” typical

She’s a massive hole and I came across Marvins anniversary post about her and was very nearly sick. They are bleugh. She’s just embarrassing with her constant bragging and convenient placement of brand labels. Really irritating.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.