Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s because her make up artist only works for her at the moment. They are both pregnant, so one would assume both being careful.

It’s because her make up artist only works for her at the moment. They are both pregnant, so one would assume both being careful.
That shouldn’t make a blind bit of difference....loads of make up artists are losing out yet they can have it done?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t disagree with you, just stating the facts. I imagine that the relationship they have as make up artist to customer is probably different than most of us would have with our beauticians. They are also best friends. Again, not disagreeing with you but that’s probably where Rochelle sees a loophole for her situation.

Can someone please explain to me why myself as a make up artist hasn’t been able to work since March and still no date to go back, yet this woman can have her make up done? Do ‘Celebrities’ not get Covid?
I thought that too... I’ve seen other celebs(I use that term loosely) like Fearne McCann have her make up done by Make Up By Miley surrounded by her whole team..

Reactions: 2
In The Style had a shoot abroad with 3 celebs and the same hair and make up artists for all of them. Didn't seem to be a whole lot of social distancing going on.

The make up artist may be wearing a mask. Probably is esp if pregnant too. Can’t imagine gloves, surely she would need her hands uncovered to do what she needs to do to apply make up.
Surely Rochelle could put her own make up on though for once? I mean it won’t be as good no, but in the current times of a global pandemic and being pregnant, why is she not minimising the number of people she is in close proximity to?

Reactions: 4
I think the rules by the government are no treatments on the face until 1st August which includes makeup. I know a lot of people who are having to wait because they are following the rules then you see all the ‘celebs’ breaking it. Once again the rules don’t apply to them and they are so brazen to post it all over social media that’s how stupid they are! Regardless of whether her friend is wearing gloves or whatever she still shouldn’t be having it done. It’s the same as getting your hair done before the 4th July then posting about it saying it’s alright I’m mates with my hair dresser

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find her really hard to watch when shes presenting..not my preferred host on this morning

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think the maternity outfits and shoes she has been showing off on the 'gram are hideous? If thats designer I'll stick to high street thanks - they are not flattering in the slightest😳

Reactions: 5
She has no presenter skills. No charisma or warmth. I just find her dull dull dull.

Reactions: 10
She has no presenter skills. No charisma or warmth. I just find her dull dull dull.
I tuned into this morning the other day there, first time I've seen her presenting it and wow she was just awful! Came across as a total air head almost child like

Reactions: 7
Showing off again on Instagram.

The new playroom has been copied from Kim Kardashian. All that money and no original ideas!

Reactions: 6
Everything is so staged and Instagram worthy. Nothing classy about that. But class doesn’t bring the much wanted attention and sponsorship.

Reactions: 5
Beautiful house. Awful interior. Wondered why they’d move from a beautiful house but must be because they cannot do what they want with it as it’s Grade2 listed.

A bit late to the party, as I’ve just joined here today.

Paris Hall - the property in question - was a beautiful Georgian farmhouse, with original features and the previous owners had the kind of furniture and decor befitting of such a beautiful period property.

Along comes Mr and Mrs Humes and they decided to turn it into a flashy mini-mansion. They did employ a team of architects, designers and there were numerous plans submitted to Epping Forest District Council.

I had always loved this house, long before they got their paws on it and it was on the market for quite some time. I had never heard of Marvin and Rochelle Humes until I saw their names come up on the planning application. They bought the house for £1.5 million back in September 2015 and some months later the refurbishment went ahead. They came up against many stumbling blocks with their plans, obviously because of it being a Grade 2 listed building, so they had to re-submit plans. Paris Hall is part of the Copped Hall Estate and Copped Hall has a history all unto itself. On the estate there are many little cottages which were once tied cottages for the staff who worked at Copped Hall. All are Grade 2 Listed. Paris Hall was the farmhouse for New Farm which is the farm directly opposite. So I started following PH progress because I wanted to see how it went. Of course plans are all online for people to see, so you can do the same with anyone else’s house. They employed this awful designer who is Miss Bland and everything has to be of a similar shade of beige/magnolia etc.

It clearly reflects the kind of people Mr and Mrs H are. Bland and boring. Whilst looking around for a property myself earlier this year, before lockdown, what should I see come up on rightmove but the gorgeous Paris Hall, except it wasn’t so gorgeous anymore because it had been turned into a tarts parlour. Padded walls? Jesus! The person who built that beautiful house must be turning in their grave! Sickens me how all these talentless people end up with so many freebies when they are the very least deserving.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Beautiful house. Awful interior. Wondered why they’d move from a beautiful house but must be because they cannot do what they want with it as it’s Grade2 listed.

Which begs the question why buy a Grade 2 Listed property when you know there will be restrictions on it? They bought it to show off. Their disco nights, “A night in Paris” how tacky do you have to be?

Paris Hall was a beautiful understated farmhouse. 6 acres of land, right on the edge of woodland and in a beautiful spot. They stood out like a sore thumb walking up that lane outside their house. Previous tenants would have been dressed in country wear, now it‘s all bling and garish colours. Annoys the hell out of me when celebrity people buy beautiful houses. They all want to put their cheap trashy stamp on them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.