Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How any “full time working parent” has time to read over 150 pages of a book in less than 12 hours is beyond me.

Reactions: 4
How any “full time working parent” has time to read over 150 pages of a book in less than 12 hours is beyond me.
Ha ha..... nobody believes she's actually read any of it, she's only making herself look stupid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeh but are you also an absolute Boss Babe CEO who gets up at dawn to practice yoga, does the school run then heads to the office for the day, writes books in your spare time, tidies the shelves of Boots weekly, and passes their husband like ships in the night!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think she’s going to be giving boots back their monthly stock of Calpol that she has in her kitchen cupboards, is this what she’s hinting at? 🤣🤣🤣

*clearly we all know it’s kids vitamins/wellness stuff overpriced and bland looking.

Yeh but are you also an absolute Boss Babe CEO who gets up at dawn to practice yoga, does the school run then heads to the office for the day, writes books in your spare time, tidies the shelves of Boots weekly, and passes their husband like ships in the night!!
Ha ha, exactly.

you can not tell me anyone who does as much as Rochelle does, manages to read even 1 page, never mind 150. I mean she is up with the kids all night, has no help at hand, does yoga, does the breakfastfor everyone, gets them all ready, clears up the breakfast dishes and rounds them all into the car, drops them all off, starts work straight away with no break (works straight through without even looking up from her screen), picks the kids up, preps dinner, cleans the house, serves dinner, baths the kids and story time, then teeth and bedtime.
Then cleans the dinner plates, makes the packed lunches ready for the next day, then has 2/3 hours work to do as she finished at 3pm rather than 5 as normal people do.
by which time it’s easy 11pm and her kids are up at 5am often (according to her), so she must read her book 11pm till say 1am and then get just 4 hours sleep.

oh hang on, she gets up an hour earlier than the kids for some “me time”

scrap that, she sleeps 1am till 4am and then is up doing yoga and drinking matcha!

silly me, she is really busy!!! 🙈😜😜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think she’s going to be giving boots back their monthly stock of Calpol that she has in her kitchen cupboards, is this what she’s hinting at? 🤣🤣🤣

*clearly we all know it’s kids vitamins/wellness stuff overpriced and bland looking.

Ha ha, exactly.

you can not tell me anyone who does as much as Rochelle does, manages to read even 1 page, never mind 150. I mean she is up with the kids all night, has no help at hand, does yoga, does the breakfastfor everyone, gets them all ready, clears up the breakfast dishes and rounds them all into the car, drops them all off, starts work straight away with no break (works straight through without even looking up from her screen), picks the kids up, preps dinner, cleans the house, serves dinner, baths the kids and story time, then teeth and bedtime.
Then cleans the dinner plates, makes the packed lunches ready for the next day, then has 2/3 hours work to do as she finished at 3pm rather than 5 as normal people do.
by which time it’s easy 11pm and her kids are up at 5am often (according to her), so she must read her book 11pm till say 1am and then get just 4 hours sleep.

oh hang on, she gets up an hour earlier than the kids for some “me time”

scrap that, she sleeps 1am till 4am and then is up doing yoga and drinking matcha!

silly me, she is really busy!!! 🙈😜😜
She's away getting her hair done again... so busy!

Reactions: 5
It makes no sense. Does she go to the same Boots store each time? How is looking at one location an indicator of how a product is doing?
I think she changes location and just goes when she has nothing better to do and is feeling a little unloved, so she films the shelves etc and talks really loud about “her brand” etc so she gets customers/staff fawning over Rochelle being in the shop.

she would know (being the big boss mama she is) how her sales were doing on a weekly or monthly basis and could also categorise the sales by region (one product like suntan lotion for example may sell better down south than up north mainly due to the south being warmer and for longer, therefore she could target more supplies there).

there is no actual need for the boss of any company to go into boots to ‘look at’ their product.

in fact I would go as far as to say boots don’t know she is popping in “on business” and if she was to say have an accident in store, their liability would be treating her as a member of the public and not a member of staff on duty.
there is no real reason for her to be there at all, other than to stroke her ego and show off…..bit like every other day and aspect of her life, there to stroke her ego and show off!

Reactions: 11
Any new thread title suggestions folks? It’s gotta be something with, “Big boss mama” in it 😆

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Big boss mama not enough hours in the day, but has time for parties, events and a million breaks away!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Says she picked this up at the office yesterday, but she wasn’t at the office yesterday.
(Definitely wasn’t there as she didn’t document it 🤣).

and yet another day off today doing Pilates, catching up with friends and drinking matcha.
#bigbossmama #works24/7 #juggleschildrenandwork #theypasslikeshipsinthenight

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Fancy party on a school night? Oh hun you don’t do duck all as it is! You probably don’t even need to be doing the school run because you have people to do everything for you. Because you claim you are BOSS MUMMA you act like you’re smashing it juggling work and kids and everything else!
would love to see her struggle as a single parent with all 3 kids and go to work and do pick ups wouldn’t last a day!
I do all that and I only got one child and it’s exhausting!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.