Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ, the excess in times like these 🙉🙉🙉

Also, the cryptic independent woman posts... suddenly cutting her hair shorter... is tit hitting the fan with Marvin yet again!

Reactions: 8
A load of clothes in a kitchen cupboard 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ i can understand clothes being downstairs to be handy but in the bloody kitchen cupboard?! Ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 5
She didn’t get the memo that you show either legs or tits but not both….And please close your mouth
The reel she has done of her posing for photos makes me 🤮.
Is she trying to be sexy? She just looks weird and cringe. It looks like someone has farted and she’s disgusted but trying to pose through the stench, hilarious!

she looks pissed off until the full attention of the paparazzi are on her and then she’s all smiles.

I don’t understand the cutting her hair thing? She does this often, it’s mainly extensions anyway is it not? So she’s had the extensions chopped, then will no doubt have more hair added yet again when she fancies a change next week.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The reel she has done of her posing for photos makes me 🤮.
Is she trying to be sexy? She just looks weird and cringe. It looks like someone has farted and she’s disgusted but trying to pose through the stench, hilarious!

she looks pissed off until the full attention of the paparazzi are on her and then she’s all smiles.

I don’t understand the cutting her hair thing? She does this often, it’s mainly extensions anyway is it not? So she’s had the extensions chopped, then will no doubt have more hair added yet again when she fancies a change next week.
Sweet baby Jesus, close your horse mouth 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God poor Rochelle, she never gets any down time, always far too busy working *attends 10000000000th social event of the year so far*

she spends her whole life posting pictures of herself posing with her mouth open. More so than any other 'celebrity' I can think of. Vain, much?

Reactions: 5
This has to be the most beggy materialistic post/story I have ever seen from her, worse than the handbag placements she actually posted a zoomed pic of a Prada hair clip n her stories
Oh my god what the duck. She’s getting worse daily

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she gets any of this stuff off Ali express, or whether it's all real

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.