Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy party on a school night? Oh hun you don’t do duck all as it is! You probably don’t even need to be doing the school run because you have people to do everything for you. Because you claim you are BOSS MUMMA you act like you’re smashing it juggling work and kids and everything else!
would love to see her struggle as a single parent with all 3 kids and go to work and do pick ups wouldn’t last a day!
I do all that and I only got one child and it’s exhausting!
The fact she even calls it a 'fancy' party tells you everything you need to know about her. Why not just call it a party.

Reactions: 6
Still think she’s obsessed with being the UK version of Kim K. Noticed even her house is decorated similar like the dressing room and where she annoyingly takes a photo of her foot every morning doing her Pilates.
I think it’s really sad the amount of weight she’s lost in just the past year. If you look at photos even from this time last year the difference is there and she didn’t need to.
And those teeth…. There are no words. Again, her teeth were fine before without the need for veneers or whatever the hell those bad boys are!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s selling “wellness gummies” for kids, furthermore I can’t believe the sycophants in her comments who are going to buy them and feed them to their kids! WTF.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s selling “wellness gummies” for kids, furthermore I can’t believe the sycophants in her comments who are going to buy them and feed them to their kids! WTF.
Aldi sell vitamin gummies for kids there about £1.50

Reactions: 3
I was on the Next website earlier getting my mum some pjs for Xmas. Had a look at her range. There is not a single photo with her mouth shut 😂 I have come to the conclusion that she actually can’t do it 🤣 it winds me up more than it should.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My little cash cow. She is just gonna sell anything slightly related to children now

Reactions: 7
My little cash cow. She is just gonna sell anything slightly related to children now
Poor little loves should have been kept away from the limelight like they used to be. But they're worth more to her splashed everywhere. They will have no choice but to be pushed into fame to keep them in Dior berets and Chanel handbags. I'm sure she'll have another one to bring out more baby stuff.

Reactions: 5
£10! Mental
What the actual F?! I wouldn't even pay that for myself, there's literally no need to, I don't know how she can justify this tbh 😂 what an absolute load of elitist bullshit.

Reactions: 4
Poor little loves should have been kept away from the limelight like they used to be. But they're worth more to her splashed everywhere. They will have no choice but to be pushed into fame to keep them in Dior berets and Chanel handbags. I'm sure she'll have another one to bring out more baby stuff.
From her last post, I see she is back to posting photos of her kids in bath tubs. It looks like she is in the bath with them, purely to get the right angle I suspect 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.