Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£340 on a hair clip 😆😆😆 I’m done! You’ve been had Roch. Absolute jokers 😆😆

Reactions: 9
I am certain she reads here and does it on purpose, because I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would do this otherwise. If she genuinely thinks that showing off how much money she spent on something gives pleasure to her life, then she really does have a miserable life and she should seek help. People who have money don't need to show off that they have money....they just have it. If she feels the immense pressure to prove she has more money than anyone else, then she is severely insecure, and money doesn't grow on trees, especially if you spend it all on absolute crap like she does....invest it, make more money for your kids, don't buy hair clips to get 2 minutes of satisfaction of posting it on Instagram. Petra Ecclestone has multi-millions of pounds, I follow her and she never posts such superficial crap, she actually just has money and enjoys her life without having to prove it to anyone else.

Reactions: 18
Another day not at work and looks like yet another stay away from the kids again with just Marvin.
but Rochelle juggles childcare and being a full time working Mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe they are off to buy more prada hair clips and those crappy looking grocery bags she has shared that are probably £300 each.

How can she/Marvin/her family/her friends/her followers think it’s actually acceptable to fork out such a crazy amount for a stupid hair clip or a bloody grocery bag? why is nobody calling her out on this?

does she have an accountant who sorts her finances? Surely they can see what her incoming and outgoing figures are and they could tell her to reel it in a bit as there’s no way she can keep up this lifestyle.

kids in private schools, thousands spent Every week in clothes, shoes, bags, nights out, weekends away, holidays abroad every few months, make up/products, style sisters, pay for staff, mortgage and bills, rent on her RH group HQ, staff there, style sisters in organising her house, manicures, facials, haircuts, all of her vitamins/powders etc, 25 bottles of Calpol and half a sweet shop in her kitchen….to name but a few things. How on earth does she afford it all?

yes they were both (semi?) famous once but surely they couldn’t have made that much between them?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So 11th November is a “really powerful day for manifesting”

they’ve had time to piss about uploading photos and writing affirmations, BUT NOT ONCE HAVE THEY MENTIONED THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON NOVEMBER 11TH IS SO IMPORTANT…

TODAY IS REMEMBRANCE DAY/ARMISTICE DAY YOU PAIR OF UTTER IDIOTS.

neither of them have even acknowledged this.

I hate the pair of them even more so, so self obsessed and braggy that they’ve forgotten the most important thing about today. Thousands fought and died to give them the freedom they have today.

selfish bloody twats!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
£340 on a hair clip 😆😆😆 I’m done! You’ve been had Roch. Absolute jokers 😆😆
£15 off AliExpress 😆 even that is too much for a bloody hair clip!

I wonder if she gets any of this stuff off Ali express, or whether it's all real
Anyone I know in real life who has this many handbags/sunglasses/shoes/hair accessories gets them off AliExpress not that they would ever admit it. I've ordered stuff and it looks identical

Another day not at work and looks like yet another stay away from the kids again with just Marvin.
but Rochelle juggles childcare and being a full time working Mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe they are off to buy more prada hair clips and those crappy looking grocery bags she has shared that are probably £300 each.

How can she/Marvin/her family/her friends/her followers think it’s actually acceptable to fork out such a crazy amount for a stupid hair clip or a bloody grocery bag? why is nobody calling her out on this?

does she have an accountant who sorts her finances? Surely they can see what her incoming and outgoing figures are and they could tell her to reel it in a bit as there’s no way she can keep up this lifestyle.

kids in private schools, thousands spent Every week in clothes, shoes, bags, nights out, weekends away, holidays abroad every few months, make up/products, style sisters, pay for staff, mortgage and bills, rent on her RH group HQ, staff there, style sisters in organising her house, manicures, facials, haircuts, all of her vitamins/powders etc, 25 bottles of Calpol and half a sweet shop in her kitchen….to name but a few things. How on earth does she afford it all?

yes they were both (semi?) famous once but surely they couldn’t have made that much between them?
What the hell is she doing?......slobbing it in a ADIDAS beanie!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone called the police? I repeat, have any of you called the police?

there have been no stories or pictures from her in 24hrs now AND there was no warning she wasn’t going to be posting on social media before hand!

have all of our Christmas wishes come early and she’s actually stopped posting to Instagram as she’s read the room and realised that bragging during a cost of living crisis is crass and actually extremely bad taste???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone called the police? I repeat, have any of you called the police?

there have been no stories or pictures from her in 24hrs now AND there was no warning she wasn’t going to be posting on social media before hand!

have all of our Christmas wishes come early and she’s actually stopped posting to Instagram as she’s read the room and realised that bragging during a cost of living crisis is crass and actually extremely bad taste???
I hope she's sat in the corner having a quiet word with herself about how crass and vulgar she's been.

Reactions: 3
Passing ships in the night again I see. They recently had a date day and now a weekend away on their own
They’re always having date days, evenings out together (or her out at parties or award shows etc). They are out more than they are in!

I did a bit of digging and they had the weekend away from the kids in mid September for Astons wedding. They also had a 2 day shoot away together at the beginning of September, again without the kids and also a weekend away to soho farmhouse at the beginning of October.
(previous to this they’ve had weekends away at festivals in august and lots of others but I can’t be bothered going back any further).

Remember they’ve also both had their hen again/stag again weekends etc too. Not mentioning his weekends away being a dj or her Mauritius trip for “work” or their time away filming the hit list, or their wedding (no way they looked after the kids), her trip to Manchester leaving her ‘new book’ everywhere etc etc etc. (all off the top of my head from earlier on this year).

so anyway, within the space of just over 9 weeks (sept to now) they’ve had 4 weekends/over nighters away from the kids as well as all the other desperate nights away they’ve had in this time.
they’ve also had at least 12 other nights out during this time (including award ceremonies).

it’s not rocket science working out that they are out constantly as she has to brag about it and document it.

how she can think anyone is fooled by her “full time working mum” narrative, is beyond me!

*****added

Omg, their little weekend away jaunt cost over £2100 just for the 2 nights/3 days! That’s the minimum price they paid!

She really needs to read the room. People are struggling in the UK and here she is spending over 2k on a weekend away and then tagging the hotel and bragging about it.

there are families who’ve never had a holiday (even one in the uk, not abroad), there are families who’s parents really do work opposite shifts and do literally pass in the night.
then there’s Rochelle who just flaunts money, brags about everything and is so crass it’s unreal.

the sooner this influencer culture is cancelled the better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha ha, get your story right Rochelle.

posts 3hrs ago, ready for work

posts an hour ago, walking to work

posts an hour ago, at the office - time to photograph herself to advertise her coat.

Same time, has time to post a picture of the drink she’s drinking and also of the plant which is again wilting

and finally….ta dah…35 minutes ago it’s lunch time (she’s worked so hard this morning) and we are graced with a picture of the same boring salad she claims to make day in day out.

how can her followers or the media not pull her up on this.
Literally hasn’t done a full days work in her life, yet claims she’s a big boss mama juggling everything 🤣🤣

Ps - also if she was that desperate to get to the office, surely when she saw her friend she could have got a lift in. Now, she’s purposefully walking in because she has nothing of importance to do when she gets there, no time constraints or working hours needing to be met. She’s an absolute idiot to think what she does is hard work

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So big boss mama continued at work after her salad…

opened a bag of stuff she had been sent as a a gift. Then proceeded to set it all out and manhandle each item to show off.

then work was done for the day.

she picked Valle up, had an hour break just chilling in a coffee shop and then went home, ate some dinner and posted a my little coco quote on her stories!

She was literally in the office for 2 hrs and that included eating her lunch, taking selfies of herself and showing off what she had been gifted.

get this braggy woman on rich house poor house but make her do it for months if not years! Someone needs to intervene asap.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does she do in her beige office all day? One can't help but wonder. That other photo I thought were her kids school shoes!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.