Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
But still has time to post her boss mama photos with her £200 manicure and expensive computer in shot despite having a mad day.

9EBEBA49-9BF1-4817-868E-6A9C3C71F53B.png

Reactions: 2

fiat500gurl

Is that those 'stylesisters' that come and basically tidy up your shit? Apart from the amount of stuff they have being totally excessive (but hey, showing off 🙄) I would legitimately be embarrassed to have to pay someone to come and 'organise' my stuff. What the hell. More money than sense, it really is just a chance to say ohh look how much stuff we have! I don't know, I feel like given the current state that people are living in, worrying about heating their homes (myself included), this stings extra hard. I'm not saying she shouldn't post what she likes but it's frustrating that she has NO fucking clue how a normal person lives.
She wouldn’t know what self awareness is if it slapped her in the face 🙄🙄

mrs Stot

VIP Member
They’re at soho house in paris and various places out for meals
Yes Francesca just had a baby and not sure if she’s gone to the whole weekend or not.

I find it strange that her friend marrion isn’t with them, but is in France.

Marvin’s posted pictures of his stag. So out of JLS only Aston went and I can’t see his 2 brothers or Rochelle’s brother either

timelife

After spending loads of time away from the kids again last week they have spent a lovely family Saturday together where Blake was nowhere to be seen (at home with the nanny) and Valle fell asleep as she was so bored.
Why on earth would they take them to a football match???
they are such selfish narcissistic parents it’s unreal.
Her uncle is the manager of Reading football club that’s why…

mrs Stot

VIP Member
So she’s taken Valle, but not blake?

she’s clearly done it all for a free holiday on the books.

disgusting!

Its_Me

VIP Member
How many lemon drinks does she have in the morning? Or is it the same one over a long period of time? Very weird either way!

why must her legs be in every shot of her doing Pilates, same shot, same legs every single time. She could at least change it up now and again.

why has she signed her own pad of paper? Why has she also put kisses on it?
Why does it look like the first page of the pad is blank anyway?

has she really pulled a pad from wherever (for instagram) to make it look like she’s working, thought ‘wait a minute, I best put my name on so they know it is mine’, signed it and gave herself kisses and then placed it aesthetically next to the now closed laptop (which was open a few minutes before hand) to make it look like she’s getting on with work?

If she actually didn’t piss around all day doing stuff for Instagram and to make herself look (feel?) important I think she would find she has a few emails to send and that would probably be it.
Could get her actual work done in an hour (with a half hour lunch break during that time 🤣).

never known anyone at all as obsessed with themselves, how they are portrayed and having to make her life look perfect for bloody strangers on Instagram. It’s absurd.
She’s so wholesome 🙄

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I think somebody said it before, the incessant posting of wealth, showing off and bragging is more aimed at keeping up appearances with her new "friends" who are absolutely loaded rather than ordinary Joe Bloggs' like you and I. She must be so insecure and unhappy deep down that she feels the need to show them "Hey, look at me". Remember she came from a very humble background and probably puts excessive value on material things, truth is, it's all emptyness.
Yep. The Collier Row insecurity cuts deep.