Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
She’s got her daughter just as obsessed with herself as she is of herself.
That video of her taking a video of herself dancing and looking at herself in the iPad is just cringe. Why even post it?

and in relation to your “zen” post, welcome to the real world Rochelle. That’s what us mere mortals deal with 24/7.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a child writing out a Christmas list and separating it into Expensive, Random etc. For a start how would the child know what is expensive and what isn’t? What’s their definition of expensive e.g. more than £50, more than £100?

No way Alaia decided for herself to split the list like that, Roch would have told her which ones are the expensive ones just to show off when she & Marv do end up buying it in the end

Everything she does has to scream ‘wealth & luxury’
Pride comes before a fall was the old expression.
The new one is if you go out of fashion karma is a bitch.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
She has a house help
So I don’t think she washes dishes and stuff lol
That’s why I said you can tell she doesn’t do household chores because no way is it her cleaning all those valves etc. if it was, those bottles would have been gone by now.

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Course she did, because that song alone makes her millions every year. I’d be promoting it now too if it was my song and I could basically live off the income from that every year. 🤣
Bet she wishes she had sung that sing lol instead of all the crap they put out 😄

Micky123

I don’t like Rochelle but I believe her when she said Alaia was wondering why her cousins were on her socials and not her. Only because I follow some of Marvin’s family who are big on youtube and seen the way Rochelle has used their kids for promo and not Alaia

Miffy29

VIP Member
They also had a segment on designer gear and her and Andi had to decide which was real and which was fake. Annoyingly she got all of them right, I was dying to see her get one wrong 😄

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Out again.

it can’t be her mum watching the kids all the time as she would literally have them 7 days a week! No mum would do that so that her daughter could go out every night! Her mum needs a life and break from the grand kids too.

no sign of matcha or Pilates today, clearly hungover again after her first post being 11am.

she MUST have a nanny or help (other than her mum)
OMG! For once I have no words…..(images below)

maybe her mum lives with them? could well be the case. or at least spends part of the week there but I'd say they 100% have access to high end nannies for nights out etc
She’s quoted as saying she doesn’t use nannies and on the occasions she is out, her mum looks after them, but that’s just normally once a month for a date night with Marvin as normally they pass like ships in the night and hardly see each other because they’ve worked it out that there’s always one of them working while the other juggles childcare, then they swap.

She is a liar and would come across so much better if she just told the truth rather than making out and faking this whole brand around an image she’s trying to portray.

Attachments

• Wow

summerfiggypudding

Hello paid for it!

I wonder if her guests have to pay for their flight and hotel or if its all included 🤔

I always get the impressions Francesca's husband always think 'this is so over the top' when Rochelle organises things, and all the pouting and posing. In the video he didn't look happy. I think he over it.

Her sister stands out but in a good way. She looks normal and not full of herself and a insta brat!!!
Marvin was best man at his wedding and they’re often together from what you see on Instagram I’d guess he’s enjoying it.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Posts a picture of herself in the office (it’s now pm) and states she and Marvin have been doing this all morning (see photos).

must be nice spending all morning with your husband and going to work when you fancy.
so much for passing like ships in the night and her being a big boss mama working full time and juggling childcare.

Posts a picture of herself in the office (it’s now pm) and states she and Marvin have been doing this all morning (see photos).

must be nice spending all morning with your husband and going to work when you fancy.
so much for passing like ships in the night and her being a big boss mama working full time and juggling childcare.
also wish she would learn how to write a coherent sentence.

Attachments

I'm confused about this RH Group thing. What is it? She claims she goes to work but if its an agency and the only client is just her I dont get it?
I think she just manages herself now. So if people want her for work I guess they could go directly to her rather than an agent or manager

Bidscavan

VIP Member
You’re 10 years too late Marvin, the big day with Rochy was 10 years ago!!!!!!!

You mean your second big day, because 1 just clearly wasn’t enough?

Utter pricks, the pair of them!

Also, why is she talking about cancer in her stories last night? Then an advert for her new show? I don’t watch her show (funnily enough).
I genuinely thought she was announcing someone close to her had cancer by the way she was (see photo below). Anyone any idea?
She was talking about cancer to promote her show coz the person she was doing the " interior designing" for had been diagnosed with breast cancer few years back.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
How old is her daughter that’s supposed to have written that list?

It is good handwriting but then the baby doll stuff seems young for that age.