Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexi2017

Forgot to post the other day. So either she had two outfits for her renewal or she had some kind of pre-party

Yeap it was Italy!!

I bet they are all bursting to update their Instagram once Hello comes out!

I think you’re right! I’m in Milan airport and have seen people who I vaguely recognise from her instastories. My money is on Como. Paid for by Hello Mag
Her PA posted on his instergram stories he flew from Milan to France.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
I did have a little laugh at that. After 3 kids my.belly button is not in much better shape, the difference is I wouldnt post it on social media

Glencoe

if looks could kill 🤣🤣🤣🤣

at least one of the sisters realises what a load of shit and a waste of money that all was

*I assume top row is her sister? I don’t really know either of them that well.
Yes she's her sister Lili and the girl next to her in the black dress is the sister Emily who she grew up with but never shows.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I don’t think she does that in This Morning though. She just says yeah and nods along. It’s all beyond her realms of understanding. At least she doesn’t try and say “me too, I know exactly what you mean”.
Yes! Absolutely nothing worse than ‘celebs/influencers’ attempting to be relatable, telling people that they only put a wash on post 6pm as their energy rates are cheaper, yet spending thousands on a singular appliance but glossing over that.

Rochelle might be tone deaf, but I prefer that to a ‘me too, hun’ when they are talking out of their arse.

i guess the best way to be would be to crack on in private, and not comment on situations they don’t understand.

i wonder why Rochelle made a complete 180 on her social media stance. Surely it can’t just be for cash?

Meringue22

VIP Member
Yeah apparently from monday she was sick yet at her mums office dancing 🤨 but now most / all private schools broke up Thursday. Must’ve not wanted to do the last few days 😂 don’t blame her most private schools put on so many shows/stuff kids have to do which seems a bit much
The private school here broke up Friday 1st. Bit of useless info for you there 😂

georgijane

Chatty Member
Omg she deffo copied hef friend georginas best friends hen do!
she litterally copied everything she did.
hers didn’t seem as forced as Rochelle tho because he husband actually has money 😂😂😂😂

Without going too off subject 😬 what does styledbyhd husband do?

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
They also had a segment on designer gear and her and Andi had to decide which was real and which was fake. Annoyingly she got all of them right, I was dying to see her get one wrong 😄
Most of them were probably hers the way she spends money 😉

coconochanel

VIP Member
Another day not at work and looks like yet another stay away from the kids again with just Marvin.
but Rochelle juggles childcare and being a full time working Mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe they are off to buy more prada hair clips and those shitty looking grocery bags she has shared that are probably £300 each.

How can she/Marvin/her family/her friends/her followers think it’s actually acceptable to fork out such a crazy amount for a stupid hair clip or a bloody grocery bag? why is nobody calling her out on this?

does she have an accountant who sorts her finances? Surely they can see what her incoming and outgoing figures are and they could tell her to reel it in a bit as there’s no way she can keep up this lifestyle.

kids in private schools, thousands spent Every week in clothes, shoes, bags, nights out, weekends away, holidays abroad every few months, make up/products, style sisters, pay for staff, mortgage and bills, rent on her RH group HQ, staff there, style sisters in organising her house, manicures, facials, haircuts, all of her vitamins/powders etc, 25 bottles of Calpol and half a sweet shop in her kitchen….to name but a few things. How on earth does she afford it all?

yes they were both (semi?) famous once but surely they couldn’t have made that much between them?
What the hell is she doing?......slobbing it in a ADIDAS beanie!