Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
She talks way too much and no one gets a look in! I have to turn over every time, it makes me cringe so much. Vernon just looks at her like 'can I speak now?'
We must be watching a different show, she contributes absolutely nothing whenever I see her on it.

Reactions: 2

Muses

Her dress is awful. I thought she'd go for something really sensational. It's really not nice at the top.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Says she picked this up at the office yesterday, but she wasn’t at the office yesterday.
(Definitely wasn’t there as she didn’t document it 🤣).

and yet another day off today doing Pilates, catching up with friends and drinking matcha.
#bigbossmama #works24/7 #juggleschildrenandwork #theypasslikeshipsinthenight

Attachments

wellypark99

maybe her mum lives with them? could well be the case. or at least spends part of the week there but I'd say they 100% have access to high end nannies for nights out etc

Meringue22

VIP Member
You’re 10 years too late Marvin, the big day with Rochy was 10 years ago!!!!!!!

You mean your second big day, because 1 just clearly wasn’t enough?

Utter pricks, the pair of them!

Also, why is she talking about cancer in her stories last night? Then an advert for her new show? I don’t watch her show (funnily enough).
I genuinely thought she was announcing someone close to her had cancer by the way she was (see photo below). Anyone any idea?
And then she went straight back to boasting about her hen do. Twat

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
I disagree but not because the marriage is good. I think they are a Poundland posh and becks and earn more money together than apart. Marv just like Dave will keep cheating on his wife, whilst Rochelle keeps on acting like she has the perfect life and family. They'll maybe split once the kids are older and if nobody gives a shit about them.
If it wasn't for her Instagram nobody would remember who they were lol

SwishSwing

VIP Member
She said Alaia was questioning why were cousins were on her social media and not her and that’s why they chose to start showing them more. She never mentioned this but I follow some of Marvin’s family as they have a big YouTube following. Rochelle used the kids in the family for My Little Coco promotion but Alaia only got a voiceover in a video. I would have questioned too at her age why my mum was using them for more promotion than me
Ahh that makes sense then. I (obviously) don't follow her but seemed to recall there was a definite shift in her not showing them and then all of a sudden showing them but I didn't realise the reasoning behind it. Thank you for elaborating.

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
It is an insult - it actually pisses me off that these ‘celebs’ get to be interior designers, fashion designers and everything else … absolute insult to actual talented people who have worked hard but these celebs just Chuck their name to anything and suddenly they are an expert.
I totally agree.

Muses

The trouble with boots with a large point at the front is the end of your feet stop way before the point starts so you’ll forget the point is there and will constantly catch it on things like table legs etc as you will misjudge your feet placement
I think they make people's feet look too big for their body, also.