Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Out again.

it can’t be her mum watching the kids all the time as she would literally have them 7 days a week! No mum would do that so that her daughter could go out every night! Her mum needs a life and break from the grand kids too.

no sign of matcha or Pilates today, clearly hungover again after her first post being 11am.

she MUST have a nanny or help (other than her mum)

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Treesy19

VIP Member
Any new thread title suggestions folks? It’s gotta be something with, “Big boss mama” in it 😆

wellypark99

There are some comments which have slipped through on the wedding dress post from last night. Some have been up 20 hours - bet she'd be fuming if she knew

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Is that her out yet again? Or is she just posting them again at 11am as that’s what time she’s woke up from the night before?

big boss mama, juggling the childcare and being a *full time* working parent.
I have no idea how she copes with her full on hectic work schedule and then the kids 24/7 too!!!! - oh that’s right, cos it’s all lies.

no matcha Pilates all weekend, but it’s her ritual and she does it every day (unless she’s hungover and can’t be bothered to get out of bed and has someone else look after the children)!!

That looks like a shop, with the quantity of clothes and shoes, not a domestic home address.
I completely agree. It’s so crass as well showing it when a lot of her followers will be choosing between heating and eating.

I also thought it was so lazy of her to not be sorting out clothes that are too small for her children and leaving it for the style sisters to sort instead.
The style sisters said they were sorting through Blake’s clothes and getting rid of the things that don’t fit him.

Any other Mum would have known as they were dressing their child that an item didn’t fit and either put it to one side or in a pile straight away of clothes that no longer fit.
Or if you were out and realised clothes looked too short or tight etc you would make a mental note to wash it and not put it back in their wardrobe.
Just proves she doesn’t do any domestic chores at home at all!

Attachments

Treesy19

VIP Member
Yep I can confirm it is really warm down here at the mo. One layer weather. So no wonder she’s in a vest. Designer though mind, don’t you be thinking she’s in anything less! Cue photo of her weird nails with label from top somehow in shot…

Bidscavan

VIP Member
The interior designer is designing a garden.🙄 Well her interior designer pal is probs doing most of the work and she's just delivering the plan

Reactions: 2

Elmoo

VIP Member
She looked like a fucking idiot 😆 all the money and help in the world and she looks like that 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2