Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s a little odd that a child is writing a list for Santa and aware of the monetary value of all the items they want but then that’s probably a reflection of her mother’s materialism! Also why can’t Rochelle keep the list private, she is totally self absorbed and so keen to portray a ‘perfect life’ but then will throw in snippets in her stories like ‘doing the school run’ to sound ‘real’. I struggle to find her appeal I really do 🙄

That list is crazy, Liz Trust 3rd, it’s very random haha
I think she posted it just to feel smug she can her everything she wanted

Reactions: 3

Lexi2017

No, there’s quite a few of them gone, Francesca abramovich is there, someone called Amy Anderson, as well as others I believe.

I think she’s taken control of everything like she did with her original wedding (remember all guests had to wear black)and told everyone not to post on social media etc either because she has a deal, or she wants to make the first post about it and get all the attention about how amazing her (2nd) hen night (weekend) was.
Francesca only had a baby a few weeks ago.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Horrendous outfit. Shoes are vile. She tries so hard to be edgy and fashiony but she hasn’t a notion.
Couldn’t agree more!

Has anyone seen this amazingly insightful magazine interview?
What a load of crap! It’s literally someone massaging her ego telling her how amazing she is and how amazing her life is and then her agreeing.
nothing insightful at all, she comes across a bit dim and it’s bigged up with how hard working etc she is and how she’s a big boss mama….oh and how she’s all for equality etc, then nothing at all about equality other than her being asked different questions to Marvin when they were in bands.

she’s hardly an advocate for woman’s rights/feminism.
She’s bland, goes with the crowd and I’ve never seen her challenge anyones opinions or get involved in rallies etc advocating any sorts or rights.
on this morning she just says “yes” “hmmmm” and “ahhh.”

I wish people would stop hyping her and people like her up. They are crowd pleasers and crowd followers and that’s it.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Her false teeth are making a high pitched whistle when she speaks on This Morning. Awful. She also claims that she needs all the help she can get with cleaning her house during the holidays. Eh, you’ve got a live in house keeper, stop trying to be relatable.
She hasn’t even been in her house over the holidays 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Has anyone called the police? I repeat, have any of you called the police?

there have been no stories or pictures from her in 24hrs now AND there was no warning she wasn’t going to be posting on social media before hand!

have all of our Christmas wishes come early and she’s actually stopped posting to Instagram as she’s read the room and realised that bragging during a cost of living crisis is crass and actually extremely bad taste???
I hope she's sat in the corner having a quiet word with herself about how crass and vulgar she's been.

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
I genuinely only think she got remarried for Instagram as it wasn't around when she first got married! Insane in the brain!
I see she is hosting TM again. She is so fake and giggly I'm switching off as it's getting on my nerves.
There are so many good presenters out there why use her? Is she mates with S and H maybe 😉