Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
I’ve no idea about her family set up so I don’t know what ‘other father’ means
She’s always said she considers her uncle Paul Ince to be her dad. I checked that guy’s profile and he only has one post!

Reactions: 2

Lexi2017

Of course its was Dubai and now Maldives. Of all the places in the world they keep going to the same place (all about the gram). Looks like the whole 'crew' went to Dubai, even her makeup artist (who having another baby) and PT!

Treesy19

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been asked but what happened to Ginger their dog? No Instagram post since April 2020 and she seems to have been scrubbed off Rochelle and Marvins social media. Feels weird they haven’t acknowledged her either way!
Probably not Insta-beggy worth it. Though watch this space - there’s a market to tap into after all. Maybe a My Coco range for canines?

• Haha

Ellen

Chatty Member
What on earth does one-der-world even mean? 🙄
She’s copying Kylie Jenner’s daughters birthday part - Stormi World/Astroworld but hat Rochelle’s done doesn’t even make sense, get what she was trying to do but it just seems a bit weird and ‘ooo look at me’ 😂

• Haha

minnie37

couldn’t agree more. It’s all “look at me” and attention seeking.

She needs to stick to one narrative, im sorry but no mother can 24/7 be…..

an amazing mother, an amazing wife, amazing cook, big boss bitch, out with her mates and goes to all the cool parties, at home all the time with her kids like a doting mother, a presenter, an entrepreneur “I own this company”, a groupie to JLS, never seeing her husband and struggling to do this all single handedly because her husbands back from tour, husbands home and she’s preparing him meals because she needs to feed him wholesome (vomit looking) meals before he goes away, then she doesn’t cook meals and eats at the ivy and the Dorchester, shops in M and S and eats/advertises their ready made food, but she cooks her ‘at mamas table food’, advertises regatta and says how amazing and wearable they are, then orders Dior boots because they are new out and she hasn’t got that colour or style (but has 10,000 other boots in her ginormous wardrobe).
Last month she was using some face cream, this months she’s advertising a different one.
It’s clear she advertises any old shit she’s given because it brings in money and spins whichever narrative she feels is the best for that day.

I would have more respect for her if she advertised things she truly believes in and didn’t come out with one thing and then the next day be using or loving the total opposite to what she’s just said.
All of this … TRUE - the whole synopsis made me laugh 😂

hol20x

VIP Member

Nobody offered them enough money yet. If they do she will soon say yes.
She is so up her own arse it’s unbelievable. If they got back together they could just do a reunion tour. Unless she’s much too busy with her entrepreneur/mum life even for that of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 1