Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned but why does she keep reposting those nails? They’re shite!
Just popping in from another thread 👋🏻 I follow her manicurist on IG and she’s literally ALWAYS at Rochelle’s. Even doing the kids nails!

Reactions: 1

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Poor kids so low down on the floor in that contraption he can’t see a bloody thing!!!

Brag with the matching trainers, so tacky.

And why is a 1 year old still having bottles? Not only that, bottles with bloody juice in them!!! Anything for the easy life with her, try bloody teaching your kids stuff rochelle (and Marvin) rather than leaving it to others. Give him a cup, there’s plenty on the market and no doubt one in your amazing new extended range!

Attachments

RBF

She claimed that the eldest daughter asked why she isn’t featured on her social media.
Yip same daughter who wanted is obsessed with LA and had a Beverly Hills themed birthday party 😂🥴

Yip same daughter who wanted is obsessed with LA and had a Beverly Hills themed birthday party 😂🥴
*and is obsessed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Twixchick

Sorry 100% JLS fan here but also 100% against “horse face” aka Roch (sorry horses). Marvin was over to the right hand side of that stage tonight, anyone know if Roch was there or if if was **someone else**
As in was there another female he was speaking with to the right hand of the stage? 🤔

mrs Stot

VIP Member
It's a bong.
Not squeaky clean Rochelle, you must be mistaken. She wouldn’t sit in front of her friends, husband and kids and openly use a bong! 🤣

A shisha pipe, to smoke (usually) fruit flavour tobaccos from
Sorry, my sarcasm didn’t come across well in my post.

mrs squeaky clean on a Shisha/bong/pipe. After tobacco gate and now this. I know most people will try them, but she seems to be the only one with one and she’s clinging onto it for dear life in the video. Looks like she had a very bad tobacco habit.

Last edited: