Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Sorry to clarify, she moved house or moved the kids out of school!

Whaaaat this is serious ☕. Would explain why she’s so hell bent on making her life look so perfect! Remember when VB did that after Rebecca loos scandal x
Both apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Emmie81

VIP Member
Well I’m a financial advisor then … because I spend money

She grinds my nerve… have they still got the dog ?

LilLily

Chatty Member
we are literally almost 2 years into the pandemic and she hasn’t learned a thing about it, she’s continued her life exactly the same as it’s always been and broken rules left right and centre, although that’s her all over, thinks of herself and nobody else.
She hasn't learned a thing because she thinks she probably doesn't need to, living in her little bubble.

Clare

VIP Member
First post: Braggy holiday snaps + vague, attention seeking grief sentence

Second post: Ad

You couldn’t make a parody look worse than this, what an idiot.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Six times she used the words me and I in that second birthday tribute. MY mini Me. And now IVE given you some little minis of your own. What even is that sentence

• Haha

Clazza

Have you seen the legs on the baby seat?! Really strange! Looks like something out of Sylvanian Families!

• Haha

Queen Bey

Noticed her mask seemed to be round her chin more often than on her face when she was watching JLS last night (looking at the stories their wives/girlfriends posted).

oddsock17

Has it ever been mentioned it the baby had any issue with his eyes? I always think they look a little cross eyed… he’s super cute I’m not being nasty I’m just wondering
I noticed that too! For someone so obsessed with aesthetics I'm surprised she hasn't but I'm guessing that's what she pays the nanny for. Anyway I'm sure there's a filter to sort that out for the all important photos!

RBF

Just been on Sophies page, absolutely gorgeous and seems a lot more carefree and secure compared to Smokey Joe.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Ahh so she’s been sent a biscuit after the launch of “arr haitch” group!!!!

someone please inform Rochelle her surname begins with AITCH not HAITCH!

best selling author right there!!!!!!!!!

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
“I just cooked on the telly” he he he he 🤣🤣🤣

Smarmy or what!
I’ve never known anyone more full of themselves
I mean I wouldn't call it cooking as the woman behind the scenes did it all. Rochelle just put some mushrooms in a pan and gave it a stir.