Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still feeding the one year old blended slop for dinner. Is that what her cook book is gonna have? tit you can throw in a blender?
Why is she feeding him like he’s a five month old starting to be weaned. It’s so odd. It’s her third child she should know that a baby of that age is capable of eating a more solids!

Reactions: 10
I'm going to Asda today I'm going to see if its there and have a flick through see what tit she's put in as 'recipes'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She strikes me as someone who values status and things over substance. She is someone with no personality of her own, who believes that following trends and having the latest things make her elite. Her whole wedding was basically a copy of Kim and Kris’ wedding, all white everything. She has to be flooded in designer bling and I just knew when matcha tea became a thing Rochelle would be on it straight away because she believes that following trends is a personality trait

She’s like the spoilt annoying child in school who always has to have the latest things and shoved it in your face. But most of us grew out of that mentality before the age of 20

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t follow her on the socials, I find this couple absolutely unbearable, her voice and speaking in cliches make me want to cheese grate the skin from my body “I’m here for it” “for the gram”… just duck the duck off! Neither of them have any talent or personality, it’s unbelievable how far this pair have gotten. And now the cooking spot on This Morning and a book??! Who is representing this dumb dumb?? A wizzard?? Literally turning tit into gold

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched some of The Hitlist by mistake last night and I thought it was a pretty good programme, such a shame Rochelle presents it although to be fair she isn't half as annoying on that as she is on This Morning.

Reactions: 3
I find Rochelle to be a bit like Tess Daly in that she can’t improvise any chat at all so live TV is not good for them, but over all inoffensive which is why they get hired.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.