Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“jealousy” what exactly are we jealous of? Nobody likes a show off.
Not sure anyone is jealous of her, knowing your hubby has/is dipping his wick elsewhere, feel quite sad for her really, not so strong as she makes out she is.

Glad to see at last she marked #gift on her £300 trainers, 😡

Maybe my complaint to ASA did the trick. 😂 As she NEVER marked anything as #gifted when it obviously was.

Reactions: 9
Would I want Rochelle's wealth? Yes, not gonna lie, it would be nice. Would I want her 'personality', materialism, clear lack of education and lack of presenting ability? Most definitely not. Plenty of people with talent AND money to be jealous of Roch, so do duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Compared to say Frankie and Mollie out of the group, who appear much more grounded and relatable, it baffles me how Rochelle seems to have got further after the group went on hiatus.

When she’s not presenting and looking like a rabbit caught in headlights with absolutely nothing of value to contribute in discussions she evidently has no interest in or understanding of, business aside she has absolutely nothing to offer in terms of content on her socials. It makes me cringe how she has so blatantly wheeled her kids out as a sales prop for her business after being quite vocal about never sharing her kids online prior to that.

Rochelle definitely thinks she’s above the other girls and seems to have quickly forgotten about them publicly now she’s in the Holly and Phil clique.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Celebrities and influencers throw the word jealousy around a lot. Am I jealous you are very rich? Yes I am. Am I jealous you have a giant house? Yes I am. Am I jealous you get to pick whatever clothes, make up, jewellery you want and have people help you with it? Yes I am. Am I jealous you had the cash to start your own business? Yes I am. Am I jealous you get to spend unlimited time with your family?! Yes I am.

Jealousy doesn’t equal hate or disdain though. Maybe envy is a better word. However when I’m hating on you for your bragging, your smugness, your tone deafness...it’s because I think you’re a head for it. My envy is separate from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know about how her friendships are with the other Saturdays? It dawned on me they really arnt as chummy or anything over insta. Especially as she only seems to fawn over similar show offs or people from her glam squad
All but Vanessa attended Rochelle’s 30th a couple of years ago. Vanessa doesn’t seem to want to associate with the band name at all!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
All but Vanessa attended Rochelle’s 30th a couple of years ago. Vanessa doesn’t seem to want to associate with the band name at all!
such a shame. vanessa was the youngest real popstar with the best voice in the group.
Back in the day I was in some bar in london dancing and a couple of girls started dancing crazily next to me really having fun. None of this 'do you know who i am' vibe at all and i thought wow one was sooo pretty. ended up being vanessa.
i found Una very irish good girly, and molly quite upper crust. roch and frankie were just products of the system starting so young with no grit and nothing intellectual about either of them.

Reactions: 11
She needs to sack the stylist pronto
You beat me to this post! She’s dressing a bit like Martha from MAFS. I think she’s pretty and has a great figure considering she has 3 kids but her outfits do her no favours. I do love her nails though, her manicurist has gone through the roof!

Not sure anyone is jealous of her, knowing your hubby has/is dipping his wick elsewhere, feel quite sad for her really, not so strong as she makes out she is.

Glad to see at last she marked #gift on her £300 trainers, 😡

Maybe my complaint to ASA did the trick. 😂 As she NEVER marked anything as #gifted when it obviously was.
What’s this about Marv?!

Reactions: 2
What’s this about Marv?!
I think this

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That’s ridiculous! I can only think of the Witches when she wears all these square toed shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.