Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know about how her friendships are with the other Saturdays? It dawned on me they really arnt as chummy or anything over insta. Especially as she only seems to fawn over similar show offs or people from her glam squad

Reactions: 5
Funny thing is all the other people in that photo will have loads more money than her yet she’s the one bragging!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know about how her friendships are with the other Saturdays? It dawned on me they really arnt as chummy or anything over insta. Especially as she only seems to fawn over similar show offs or people from her glam squad
I always wondered about her and Frankie.
They knew each other even before s club juniors but they don’t seem close

Reactions: 7
D460E408-B0BE-497E-94E2-9B00E6EEF7E9.png

and suddenly the posting about swimming lessons all makes sense.....never one to pass up a self promotion post Rochelle!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 568931

and suddenly the posting about swimming lessons all makes sense.....never one to pass up a self promotion post Rochelle!
Everything she posts is so transparent. She’s not sharing simply because she wants to, there’s ALWAYS an agenda with her. I’ve noticed it with a few people but Rochelle is by far the worst.

Reactions: 7
The jealousy post? seems directed at these types of forums.

I'm by no means jealous of a woman who has it all, but yet it so clearly unhappy with some aspects of her life.
The expensive shoes, clothes holidays would all be lovely but whats she trying to prove or who is she trying to prove it to?

as so many have said on here, so much wealthier women (and people) in the world who don't go on like this.
Money chat is cheap....

Reactions: 13
The jealousy post? seems directed at these types of forums.

I'm by no means jealous of a woman who has it all, but yet it so clearly unhappy with some aspects of her life.
The expensive shoes, clothes holidays would all be lovely but whats she trying to prove or who is she trying to prove it to?

as so many have said on here, so much wealthier women (and people) in the world who don't go on like this.
Money chat is cheap....
very true!! Money can not buy class or happiness.

Reactions: 3
Listen I am all for bigging yourself up, I do it all the time but the “When you own the business” comment 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 the shampoo better be scented Rochelle because you need to pull your head out your arse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.