Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why bother taking a pic of the notebook if you canā€™t show whats in it?! SNORE

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised she took a pic of it open she usually has it closed so you can see its DIOR! :rolleyes:
A Dior notebook? why would you bother? piss off like. She is one dick!!
she could donate a few of those meals she once spoke about for the price of it

Reactions: 9
She is such a sell-out! Gone from saying she wanted to protect her kids and not post them to posting pics of them in the bath!!! All to promote her tit products!!! Itā€™s amazing how these ā€œstars ā€œ forget their need for privacy when someone waves the Ā£ notes!!!

Reactions: 13
Me too - used to every man and his dog sharing their children online but that one still shocked me!
It is absolutely appalling. The sort of picture that a paedophile will literally drool over. Completely irresponsible and dangerous šŸ˜”

Reactions: 8
I also came here to mention the bath picture. How irresponsible of her! She doesn't give a tit about the kids privacy at all, the thing she cares most about is money and material items.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t know why but Iā€™m really surprised at Marvin. Thatā€™s his little girl, why is he ok with however many people seeing such a private photo?

Reactions: 7
My gosh she seem exhausting and demanding to have as a friend
Totally and Utterly obsessed with herself.
then shares those silly quotes 'I kept the kids alive' whilst also sharing 6.30am swimming lessons.

Which is it are you a boss mama or not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Millions of parents are up at the crack of dawn to take kids to swimming before school (if they compete) and then they have to do the school run, go work a full day, come home and make dinner and clean up, then repeat... she doesnā€™t do half of that stuff. You know she has a cleaner, doesnā€™t do a proper job and her husband seems to be around most of the time to help with the kids etc. She needs to get into the real world.

Reactions: 11
Watched a couple of episodes of their show The Hitlist recently. To say Rochelle is supposed to be the more experienced presenter, Marvin was better.

And most of her outfits are bloody awful.

I donā€™t know why but Iā€™m really surprised at Marvin. Thatā€™s his little girl, why is he ok with however many people seeing such a private photo?
Agreed. How could either of them think itā€™s appropriate.

Reactions: 2
My gosh she seem exhausting and demanding to have as a friend
I have a friend like Rochelle, and I can tell you itā€™s hardwork and draining! Sheā€™s the type of person to talk about themselves for a whole hour and then add in the obligatory ā€œbut how are you my darlingā€ to make it look like sheā€™s gives a damn about anyone else than herself!šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
I've never watched her in anything on TV , only seen her singing, but if she's anything like her irritating love Island sister, we wouldn't get on.

Reactions: 2
Relatable as ever. Ā£300 trainers. How many pairs does this woman need.
0CF8F79D-DC0F-4867-A1F1-E782199B3EE8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.