Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe at her planning a “10 year wedding” ceremony next year.

Watch her try and take the shine off Mollie her former band mate who’s apparently getting married next year!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marvin has aged quite a bit from their wedding pics (probably the hair) but annoyingly Rochelle looks pretty similar

Reactions: 5
I always think of this photo when she mentions her wedding.

She totally shafted The Saturdays with those awful dresses for a start, and it’s a REALLY unflattering photo of them all except Rochelle and Una 🙄
That’s not a nice photo of Mollie and Frankie, they didn’t look ready for it to be taken!

Who the hell has black bridesmaids dresses? Bland much?

Reactions: 7
I’m actually a fan of black tie weddings but those dresses are horrid

Reactions: 6
Yes black bridesmaids dresses look super glam and elegant if done properly, like these in the pic but she basically chose unflattering ugly dresses that don't suit anyone!
This is lovely. All Rochelles bridesmaids were beautiful women with nice figures and would have looked fab in something like this but she chose curtains with a hair ornament attached them 😶

Reactions: 5
I always think of this photo when she mentions her wedding.

She totally shafted The Saturdays with those awful dresses for a start, and it’s a REALLY unflattering photo of them all except Rochelle and Una 🙄
Personally I'm not a fan of her dress either. I don't like that style but then narcissistic Roch had to show off her figure didn't she 🙄

Reactions: 6
Am I being irrational, I get so pissed off when celebrities I like, like her posts? Not just Rochelle specifically but anyone I can't stand, I just be so disappointed when they praise or like their posts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I being irrational, I get so pissed off when celebrities I like, like her posts? Not just Rochelle specifically but anyone I can't stand, I just be so disappointed when they praise or like their posts lol
I am the same 😄

Reactions: 2
When Marvin put up a story saying thank god for X2 WhatsApp voicenotes I died 😂 imagine publicly shaming your wife cus she won't shut the duck up so you get her nonsense over with in half the time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Making out that she's having to juggle work and kids during the holidays by taking them into the office. If you look at the photos she's posted they're set up for a shoot! You can tell from the background 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
STOP GIVING RICH PEOPLE FREE tit.
You giving away your stuff for free so that dicks like this can advertise it, does not make me want to fork out hundreds of pounds for it!

Reactions: 19
She did a pasta thing the other week …. Wtaf ?
It looked abysmal- dry and revolting.
She really grinds my gears. Talentless knob.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.