Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who didnt want to show her kids and went so long without showing her kids on social media. Now recording them in the bath clearly naked so so wrong and what a shame on those girls !! All to try make some money for all the designers clobber

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Iโ€™ve just seen a preview of This Morning and Rochelle is presenting with Phil.

I donโ€™t like the cut/style of the dress sheโ€™s wearing as they make her boobs look really droopy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her dress has pouches for her tits. Stylish(!)

And wtf does Matthew Wright have hanging off the back of his head?! ๐Ÿ€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I switched over to ch 5 / I cannot stand her fake laugh. Her dress was awful!

Reactions: 1
Just skimming through yesterday's "This morning" and the matcha green tea segment. Rochelle was bleating on about drinking it every day blah blah. They each make one and her face was like ๐Ÿคขwhen she drank it. Bloody liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just skimming through yesterday's "This morning" and the matcha green tea segment. Rochelle was bleating on about drinking it every day blah blah. They each make one and her face was like ๐Ÿคขwhen she drank it. Bloody liar.
Hey how did you watch it please
I canโ€™t seem to see it on the itv hub

God she winds me up when she goes and moves all the products around....itโ€™s your range Rochelle....not your bloody shop!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
God she winds me up when she goes and moves all the products around....itโ€™s your range Rochelle....not your bloody shop!
Absolutely, it's like such a passive aggressive thing to do. I could imagine being really pissed off if I worked in a pharmacy and she came in and did this!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it so weird that she did a full 180 and started over exposing her children. Did she realise she was missing out of loads of free tit?? I donโ€™t get it. Those girls are beautiful and the internet is not the place for them.

Reactions: 11
I find it so weird that she did a full 180 and started over exposing her children. Did she realise she was missing out of loads of free tit?? I donโ€™t get it. Those girls are beautiful and the internet is not the place for them.
I remember when she decided to post their faces for the first time she said they wonโ€™t be on her social media much, now theyโ€™re on it more than her!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.