Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day we’ll get to the point where she’s doing Pilates while cleaning the boots stand while eating roast potatoes and drinking Matcha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One day we’ll get to the point where she’s doing Pilates while cleaning the boots stand while eating roast potatoes and drinking Matcha
Whilst getting her ring/bag/Hermes Apple Watch in the shot #multitasker

Reactions: 11
As if she gets someone to film her doing Pilates 🙄 we get it Rochelle. You go to Pilates. Pilates. That’s what you do. Pilates

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else getting annoyed with the pointless hand in shot pictures?? FML, I think I’d prefer roast potato pics Rochy

Reactions: 4
If I was marv and she was all up in my face with her phone like that I'd be getting so pissed off, jesus christ give him some space.

Reactions: 2
She really shouldn’t use that filter on the baby’s face 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 3
If I was marv and she was all up in my face with her phone like that I'd be getting so pissed off, jesus christ give him some space.
🤣 my oh pulls the worse faces when I try to even get a pic sometimes...maybe he should try that 🤣.

Reactions: 1
She really shouldn’t use that filter on the baby’s face 🙃🙃🙃
I literally just commented on another thread I can't abide people putting filters on baby's and children's. Fun ones with ears and such ill let slide but why would you ever put a skin smoothing one on a baby? Madness.

Reactions: 6
This Mama gets no chill ... I’ll crack the jokes Rochelle cos half your insta stories are you messing about at Pilates, doing workouts, getting beauty treatments done or chilling in your bath 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
She’s one of these people who dress their kids in all muted / nude / rust tones because it fits her aesthetic / her house / her grid. She’s not the only one. Drives me daft. Yeah I’m sure she likes the clothes on then obviously but it has a vibe of wanting them to match whatever she’s going to show off this week

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sweet jesus she NEVER gives it up. Stop f*cking pawing all over the stuff in boots. Rare... then the treats. Had to get designer in, god forbid we would think they were from ASOS.

And another BESTEST friend ever ever... this girl is one knob.

Reactions: 6
Why does she class her self as a mystery shopper ? Can she rephrase it as mystery shop worker ?
To me a mystery shopper she would be buying the products maybe even ask the workers questions regarding products.. all she does is re arrange to shelves like workers ...
And anyone who has a bit of 'celeb' knowledge may actually recognise her ... not much of a mystery

Reactions: 5
Why does she class her self as a mystery shopper ? Can she rephrase it as mystery shop worker ?
To me a mystery shopper she would be buying the products maybe even ask the workers questions regarding products.. all she does is re arrange to shelves like workers ...
And anyone who has a bit of 'celeb' knowledge may actually recognise her ... not much of a mystery
Looking at your shelf of products is not mystery shopping, the melon 🤣! She’s just tidying her products

Reactions: 4
My son, my son, my son. Do they forget they have daughters now the king is here 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her interviewing skills on TM during serious topics are really bad! There was a deaf boy on this week who wanted people to wear clear face masks. I had to turn it over because Rochelle was making me cringe.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.