Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
Love him too. Such good advice too.

When he says his little intro about who he is and what he does, it always reminds me of an air steward for some reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Robert is probably one of the only makeup channels that I trust for reviews now. I feel he’s always pretty honest regardless if it was a sponsorship or not.

I searched for James and Robert with baited breath worrying I'd discover something awful about them because I've adored them for years! So glad there's no neggy comments here - I love them 🥰

• Heart

Tui

VIP Member
I love them both. Embarrassed to say that I must have watched at least a dozen or so of James and Roberts videos before I realised they weren’t the same person 😂

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
They’re such feel good aren’t they! I love how separately they’re quite sensible and very knowledgeable yet The Welsh Twins is hilariously chaotic and you see the hilarious way they bounce off each other but then the Double Cleanse podcast is them together and it’s really informative. They have content for every mood.

Also love even though they do ads it’s always really real and they’ll say if they don’t like a product. Just fab guys 🥰

Still laugh with my boyfriend about the first time he saw them and he said why is that guy pretending to talk to himself 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I want to be best friends with Robert and James. I love them so much and I laugh so much at their videos. I died at the Touch Me Up Forever Finger One Touch Glove.

Clairer86

VIP Member
I am so happy to see a rave thread for Robert. I absolutely love him and he is the only 'influencer' i trust when it comes to makeup. I really loved his 'brands i wont be reviewing' video because even then he was respectful (although i love Charlotte Tilbury makeup). On the joint chanel with his twin, every video has me crying with laughter, they are so funny and with just the right amount of playful bitchiness. And marcus is such a hunk, i am in love with his hair! :)

missjagger

I absolutely love them. I’ve got my husband, a big tattooed truck driver watching James do Roberts makeup, he thinks they’re hilarious 😂 he can tell them apart for me when I can’t. They are just gorgeous ♥

• Heart

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
They both just get better and better don't they? I don't really watch James's videos, I'm not that interested in skincare, but I just love Robert and the two of them together are hilarious.

TeaNBickys

James Welsh skincare recommendations changed my life! My skin is glowing! And they’re fun and deal with BS in a respectful and intelligent way.

• Heart

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Oh my gosh ive just randomly found him on my explore page these last few weeks. I love love love him. His voice is so nice and he comes across so lovely. People critiquing others methods could be a touchy area but he manages it so as not to bring any shame or negativity to the people he doesn't agree with, even telling people to be kind when they tag him in posts! I've told my teenage daughter to watch him. I never watch make up videos yet I just love his! His little wry smile when he thinks something is a bit 'way out there' is just so funny. I could watch him for hours haha. Ive watched 3 of his Yt videos so far and loved every bit of them, follow him on fb and Instagram now and so far not seen one add. So happy to see a rave thread for him, he could do with a slot on TV

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I love him and his brother James! They're one of the very few YouTubers I get a good vibe from and think "yeah I could be mates with them in real life". I love Robert's ghost story videos and their podcast is hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

37BBL

VIP Member
They're just so funny. Genuinely look forward to a Sunday eve when I can watch thier video.
I'd love to be friends with them, they seem so genuine.

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
LOVE Robert Welsh ❤ His reaction videos are perfect mix of constructive criticism without being nasty or rude. Ghost stories and make up Mondays are my fave videos.

• Heart

josie22

SO glad this thread exists! Discovered them both over lockdown and they’ve quickly become my favourite youtubers. Can also recommend their podcast, it’s absolutely hilarious. They also give a really good, honest insight into the world of being an “influencer” and what the deal is with ads, sponsors etc. Love them!!

• Heart

Shawtymane

Agree with everything here, he seems so genuine and really helpful and yeah I agree he only criticizes techniques and products, not the person themselves (except 5 min crafts but that's understandable 😂)

Also love James too, and their podcast is so soothing 😍