Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moolo

I love their joint channel too - genuinely look forward to it every week. They're so hilarious together

I think their other brother has a channel now too - so going to look out for that one I think!

Reactions: 5

KindaWeird

I really enjoy his videos. His voice is so calming and relaxing, he's so different to most beauty people you see on YouTube. Really refreshing to see. Also his make up advice is fantastic, if I was rich I'd pay him to do my make up for me everyday 😂

• Heart

LittleMissH

Oh my god LOVE both James and Robert!! Their voices are just so lovely as well their podcast could be meditation music 😍

• Heart

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I love Robert, he reminds me so much of some of my friends. I like how he's firm but never horrible when he's calling techniques/mean commenters/whatever out, it's really refreshing. He seems really authentic and I feel like I always get a proper honest review of makeup from every end of the price spectrum from him.

I can take or leave James's channel - somehow I find him less engaging than Robert. Together though they're hilarious. That April Fool video had me in tears. Touch Me Up and Skin Up, hilarious. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I have the stupidest crush on him and love watching his videos even though I rarely wear makeup and am terrible at applying it when I do. He seems so genuine and down to earth.

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
One of the best things on their joint videos are the closed captions, that they do themselves. The videos are hilarious, but even funnier with the closed captions on.

I look forward to Sundays when their joint videos are uploaded.

My favourite one so far is when they look back at their first YouTube Video. I've watched it so many times now and I still crease at it.

D_Wills

VIP Member
I love these boys! I had seen a bit of Robert as Sophdoeslife mentions him a lot but it wasn't until their April fools videos popped up on my home page that I realised there was 2 of them and I think I have binged watched every video since! Genuinely can't think of any other youtubers that make me laugh out loud but I cry laughing watching these 2 😂 I watched an old life hacks one the other day where Roberts blows James' eyelashes with a hairdryer, omg I was dying!!! 🤣🤣

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I also love the joint channel! Marcus does such a good job with the editing, he somehow makes their shenanigans even funnier

hydeist

Chatty Member
Robert is one of the few makeup influencers that I really do trust. If something is crap, he says it. It’s refreshing to have someone like that, quite a few others I think will be. But wishy washy with their opinions, but he’s very good and actually seems to care about his viewers and wants them to spend their money wisely.
I really like him for this, he advises on how to not waste products by using too much or using them wrong, as well as telling you what products and brands are good or bad!

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I love both Robert and Jame. So honest, informative and really lovely people. I’ve had loads of interactions with both on various platforms and that says a lot in my opinion, they really seem to listen to their following. They’re also so respectful to others. Never critical for no reason. Yeah, I think they’re great! And yes it did take me some time to realise they were not the same person 😂

• Haha

glowup

Love Robert and James! Picked up lots of useful tips and like how they don't preach and keep things super simple

So funny how they are so serious and giving nothing but facts on their own channels. But put them together and it’s giggling chaos and sass 😂
I’m sad Roberts ghost stories doesn’t do well. So he’s had to besides half the video time, do it fortnightly or it affects his algorithm. Although he did get a sponsor this week!

• Heart

pink27

Love these two! They're funny and I actually find what they are saying useful. Good tips. And if something isn't good they will genuine say it isn't and I LOVE that honesty!

• Heart

Smiffy1990

Yes 100%. I really like that he always comes up with multiple uses of products too. Like eyeshadows that make nice contour or brow shades. It’s really nice that he has that kind of thing in mind and just really does seem to care about those of us who watch him and support him!
Because he does this you can just so tell he is a professional that is used to working on many different skin tones and types. Lots of other influencers can't do this because realistically they only know how to deal with their own skin type and tone.

tattle420

VIP Member
God, I truly love robert so much. I love watching his videos even when he's silently just putting on eyeshadow. I'm not as into James bc I don't typically watch skincare youtubers, but the 2 of them together is a hoot. I cackle so much at their videos, they're genuinely hilarious. The April Fools outtakes video is my favourite so far - the way they giggled every 4 seconds.

Reactions: 4

HotTea

Omg their new video watching their old videos back. I was howling. I love them SO much 😂

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I love them!! Have just found their podcast and binged all of it over the weekend. X
The recent one where they did a Q&A with their brother Marcus was the funniest one yet. It's one of the only podcasts I actually re-listen to episodes of because they make me laugh so much!

• Heart

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
Loved how James put a pic of him with Bishop on Instagram as damage limitation 😂 who knew Robert wouldn't end up being the evil twin!

• Haha