Robert Welsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I'd start a thread for him. He is honestly such a lovely guy, always responds to his fans.

Even on his MUA react videos he only ever critiques the makeup and not the person. He is incredibly humbling, and has such a relaxing voice. But his little laugh is what I love the most about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So relaxing to watch, and they both actually know what theyโ€™re on about and not just pushing ads!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree with everything here, he seems so genuine and really helpful and yeah I agree he only criticizes techniques and products, not the person themselves (except 5 min crafts but that's understandable ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Also love James too, and their podcast is so soothing ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 6
I love him and his brother James! They're one of the very few YouTubers I get a good vibe from and think "yeah I could be mates with them in real life". I love Robert's ghost story videos and their podcast is hilarious.

• Heart
Oh my god LOVE both James and Robert!! Their voices are just so lovely as well their podcast could be meditation music ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love Robert and James! Picked up lots of useful tips and like how they don't preach and keep things super simple

Reactions: 5
Love him too. Such good advice too.

When he says his little intro about who he is and what he does, it always reminds me of an air steward for some reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god, I got so excited thinking this was a thread about cutlery! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

When he says his little intro about who he is and what he does, it always reminds me of an air steward for some reason!
..make up does have a theory.....

๐Ÿ’— love him!

• Heart
I absolutely love him ! I discovered him through aclaireytale who is equally as sweet. Lovely people.

Reactions: 2

I thought it was so funny when he ran out of breath when he was saying his intro in one of his recent videos and then started giggling to himself. Bless him! I basically know his intro off by heart now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So pleased for him and his Sigma brush set. I'm was actually looking for a brush set as I use the same 3 brushes over and over (lol) so I'm thinking of purchasing it!

Reactions: 4
So pleased for him and his Sigma brush set. I'm was actually looking for a brush set as I use the same 3 brushes over and over (lol) so I'm thinking of purchasing it!
Its sold out! I initially thought it was overpriced but after watching his video I really wanted them and thought it wasn't too bad considering how much he did with them.

Reactions: 1