Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I love both their individual content, but their joint channel and podcast are just amazing. They are brilliant together

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I love them both and now particularly enjoy their joint channel. I love that it’s not serious at all and they just have fun with it!

• Heart

HotTea

Oh my god they make me laugh SO much. Like, they remind me so much of me and my friends, it’s our exact sense of humour, the way we talk etc. Their video making viral food I was crying from laughing so much 😂 and every now and then I randomly just get “DOG OWNING BITCH” in my head 😂

Libertine1975

VIP Member
The triplet video is both hilarious and horrific. I love Robert and James so much and Marcus's sarcastic editing.

37BBL

VIP Member
I just love him! Love how he and James take the piss out of some YouTube clichés too. The house tour they did had me in stitches!

aimzalicious

VIP Member
So pleased for him and his Sigma brush set. I'm was actually looking for a brush set as I use the same 3 brushes over and over (lol) so I'm thinking of purchasing it!

Missy21

I found this thread because I was going to mention him in the Katie Hayes thread but wanted to check first that people didn't hate him too! I love him, like others have said I love the way he is so constructive in his advice and when he does reaction videos he's never mean, he just explains why it's wrong. I also like Brad Mondo for the same reason.
I also like Brad mondo, although that was a bit shitty with the hair products having the cruelty free symbol when they weren't. I'm not vegan but you would be gutted if you were and you ordered it! I still watch his videos though and enjoy his content, he gives a lot of good tips.

HotTea

That bit where Marcus cut to the old video of James shouting and Robert looking uncomfortable oh my fucking god 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Love him too. Such good advice too.

When he says his little intro about who he is and what he does, it always reminds me of an air steward for some reason!
I thought it was so funny when he ran out of breath when he was saying his intro in one of his recent videos and then started giggling to himself. Bless him! I basically know his intro off by heart now lol

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
Genuinely cannot fault him, even if he is sent something for PR he will say if he thinks its crap. I've learnt loads from him and have bought a few bits based on his recommendations!

37BBL

VIP Member
If you hasn't watched the video from this evening, make sure you do. Its hilarious!!! I've just spent 20 minutes laughing my head off at thier triplet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Smiffy1990

Loved how James put a pic of him with Bishop on Instagram as damage limitation 😂 who knew Robert wouldn't end up being the evil twin!
I'm still chuckling at 'disgusting bitch' 😂
The dog photo was so bloody cute!
I just want them to release more twin videos not just one a week.

• Haha

Brelle20

I love them both so much! They are such a breath of fresh air and they never want to get involved with drama. I get so buzzing for Sundays because that's when they upload their joint video 😂 ♥

• Heart

Spoke

VIP Member
So funny how they are so serious and giving nothing but facts on their own channels. But put them together and it’s giggling chaos and sass 😂
I’m sad Roberts ghost stories doesn’t do well. So he’s had to besides half the video time, do it fortnightly or it affects his algorithm. Although he did get a sponsor this week!
I’d love to watch them… but I’m too frightened by ghosts!