Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotTea

Oh Christ their video tonight. My belly genuinely hurts from laughing. Honestly I look forward to their Sunday uploads so much 👏🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3

eyeballs

VIP Member
I absolutely love him ! I discovered him through aclaireytale who is equally as sweet. Lovely people.

Reactions: 2

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Love these two! They're funny and I actually find what they are saying useful. Good tips. And if something isn't good they will genuine say it isn't and I LOVE that honesty!
I would 100% trust them for any recommendations. Especially Robert. I feel like he in particular really does care about where his followers put their money and is really mindful of the fact a lot of his followers may not have the money to buy every new release under the sun. I’ve just watched his REM testing video and it was so apparent that he wasn’t swayed either way, regardless of it was gifted or not.

xxheidiandparisxx

I love roberts make up videos but I have to say his speech annoys me a teeenny bit how he doesn’t pronounce his TH properly. Eg free instead of three but the worst has to be that he even does it when saying that, there, the etc so sounds like he’s saying vat, vere. It’s a bit like nails on a blackboard

MrsWolf

VIP Member
I’m so glad I found this thread! I love Robert and James 😂 Their podcast is my go to when driving

HotTea

Just here because my belly hurts from laughing at the lie detector video...
'fucking bitch.... Ignorant bitch.... Disgusting bitch..... BITCH!'
They have truly become my favourite youtubers/influencers.
I love how they are so chilled and informative and kinda soothing on there own channels but there twin channel is so hectic and chaotic in the best way!
Also big up Marcus and his editing 😂
Oh my god don’t I’ve watched that video about four times now and laugh every single time. Dog owning bitch! 😂

• Haha

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Thanks for pointing me in the direction of that "reacting to old videos" vid. It has made this insomniac laugh like a nut for 40 mins.

Nolongerjustalurker

Chatty Member
I love them both. Embarrassed to say that I must have watched at least a dozen or so of James and Roberts videos before I realised they weren’t the same person 😂
Saaaame! I couldn’t work out why his scar in his eyebrow kept disappearing... 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Ah what a shame
This thread is all raving them
Not a bad word to say about them

Has anyone watched their recent video? Tattle was mentioned but they haven’t read on here so assumed people were gossiping about them ☹ If only they knew this is a rave thread 😂
Where is the video I can’t find if x

Reactions: 1

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Did any of you see his recent Disney Princess Tiana video? Where he talks about meeting his fiancèe? He is so lovely. Great tips also and seems so down to earth. Also, love his twin James Welsh, his videos are so informative. They both really know their stuff. So refreshing for Insta and YT peeps to be actually good and not all about selling!!
I love them!! Have just found their podcast and binged all of it over the weekend. X

Reactions: 1