Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
So pleased for him and his Sigma brush set. I'm was actually looking for a brush set as I use the same 3 brushes over and over (lol) so I'm thinking of purchasing it!
Its sold out! I initially thought it was overpriced but after watching his video I really wanted them and thought it wasn't too bad considering how much he did with them.

Reactions: 1

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I really like him for this, he advises on how to not waste products by using too much or using them wrong, as well as telling you what products and brands are good or bad!
Yes 100%. I really like that he always comes up with multiple uses of products too. Like eyeshadows that make nice contour or brow shades. It’s really nice that he has that kind of thing in mind and just really does seem to care about those of us who watch him and support him!

Moolo

I love his videos, he just seems like such a nice genuine guy too. Him and his brother are hilarious on Twitter as well

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I love roberts make up videos but I have to say his speech annoys me a teeenny bit how he doesn’t pronounce his TH properly. Eg free instead of three but the worst has to be that he even does it when saying that, there, the etc so sounds like he’s saying vat, vere. It’s a bit like nails on a blackboard
I love Robert, I find his voice so soothing 😌 I do have to add though, the way he says puh-fessional instead of professional does annoy me a bit if I binge to many in a row though lol 🙈