Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that party! So ostentatious, all about labels/ brands/ showyness. It wasn’t a huge party though, looked a bit bare and not that much craic. It was all a bit cringe- how much was spent on it!

Reactions: 7
Jeez, it’s even more tasteless than I thought. He actually got sponsored booze. Tacky.

Reactions: 10
The dance floor looked so empty!

QUOTE="here4screenshots, post: 9701989, member: 255349"]
God that party! So ostentatious, all about labels/ brands/ showyness. It wasn’t a huge party though, looked a bit bare and not that much craic. It was all a bit cringe- how much was spent on it!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
It was a party of nobodies! Because they all know he’s attention seeking and anyone that turned up was only there for their own gram. I mean it was a party fit for a sweet 16 or 18th or 21st at a push. But come on…he comes across as a 16 year old girl so i didn’t expect anything less.

Reactions: 5
I have to say I was underwhelmed by it all. He hired out a massive house and then downstairs looked so bare. Random tables and chairs dotted around the rooms.
Like if you're gonna go big rhen do it properly. And as others said there didn't seem that many there. V strange!!

Reactions: 6
Has Rob never heard of such thing as a bus? Or is he too posh for public transport? Couldn't believe the whinging of him today that he couldn't get a taxi into town and had to walk on one of the nicest mornings we've had in weeks

Reactions: 4
God, he’s so spoilt. He just wants everyone to do everything for him. The garden post today. Ffs, like he thinks people will want to clean it for him and then he’ll like give them like €100 to watch them clean up his courtyard. I reckon he has zero respect for anyone he can’t climb with. He’d have slave were it legal!!! Dissing the career or a landscaper too. Ugh I can’t

Off on holidays again, I’m thinking I should set up my own PR comp if that’s what it means I can do … the LIFE 🙄😂

• Haha
The carry on over the solo travel, you'd swear he was trekking through the Amazon alone not just on a city break......I'm deceased🤣

• Haha
The carry on over the solo travel, you'd swear he was trekking through the Amazon alone not just on a city break......I'm deceased🤣
yes actually gas the way hes going on about his solo travelling.......
and on stories going on about no where other than uk and ireland having "slimline tonic"......its a hard life for him lol

Reactions: 1
Not rob sharing a housing crisis video when his parents set him up with a house, he "solo travels" to his patents villa and would break his back to story his latest BT purchase.