Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally unfollwed Rob, he's an obnoxious twit and now a freebie stay in Cashel.
Unbelievable!!

Reactions: 6
Didn't he say Friday he had a busy / hectic weekend ahead?
So that amounted to going to a rugby match ( he had no interest in) & getting pissed at it.. & a freebie stay in a hotel on Sunday

Honestly, himself & the other free loaders would age you!

And he has zero regard for other people in restaurants / hotels who don't want their faces plastered all over his stories! His friends appear to hate it too, constantly saying no or hiding their faces!

Can only imagine the state he is in now...doubt he love a camera shoved in his face, dying of a hangover & queuing for a chicken fillet roll in Centra!

Used to think he was funny....but he is beyond overbearing & obnoxious! I'd say if you were a friend of his, you could only tolerate him in very small doses!

Reactions: 9
Didn't he say Friday he had a busy / hectic weekend ahead?
So that amounted to going to a rugby match ( he had no interest in) & getting pissed at it.. & a freebie stay in a hotel on Sunday

Honestly, himself & the other free loaders would age you!

And he has zero regard for other people in restaurants / hotels who don't want their faces plastered all over his stories! His friends appear to hate it too, constantly saying no or hiding their faces!

Can only imagine the state he is in now...doubt he love a camera shoved in his face, dying of a hangover & queuing for a chicken fillet roll in Centra!

Used to think he was funny....but he is beyond overbearing & obnoxious! I'd say if you were a friend of his, you could only tolerate him in very small doses!
This! My friend got shown by an influenceer in the background out with his ex, they were meeting to make up and everyone knew within hours and were asking them. You can't go anywhere now without these idiots taking your privacy away

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This! My friend got shown by an influenceer in the background out with his ex, they were meeting to make up and everyone knew within hours and were asking them. You can't go anywhere now without these idiots taking your privacy away
Stop it! That's crazy!

Like I get it, you are in a public space...but he could easily be more discrete or have more regard for other people's privacy....as a PR 'Expert' he has zero cop on or respect for other people's boundaries

And he just got an upgrade ( presumably fir free) for his next hotel stay!

Publicly announcing he is dying of a hangover & only delighted he is not doing a work related presentation today.

Is he simply playing at being self employed or has he taken today as a day off?!

Reactions: 4
Hahaha was it him or Holly that got caught out at Dublin airport having a smoke when one of them was being sponsored by Boots to promote their quit service?
It was him. CAUGHT ROTTEN. and afterwards blamed the breakup with fabs.

Rob collecting his car at 11am after being on the piss all night is his entitlement personified. I don't doubt from his stories he was absolutely pissed the night before and on the way to collect.

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind Rob, but 90% of his gift guide done for RTE are his clients 😳 he must sell it as part of his PR package.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
RKPR must be the shadiest PR set up ever with him just using most of his client products in the gift guide and not a hashtag or disclaimer in sight.

also I think to hang out with him and a lot of his friends at an event like tonight must be such a melt - they don’t half love themselves 😂🤢

I wonder how many clients he has? The only one I really hear about is Eavanna Breen. I reckon most of his clients are his friends, he likes to think he's some high flyer but he's had more holidays than I've had hot dinners.

I wonder how many clients he has? The only one I really hear about is Eavanna Breen. I reckon most of his clients are his friends, he likes to think he's some high flyer but he's had more holidays than I've had hot dinners.
Seems to be well tied in with Virgin, the handmade soap Co, skinmade(?), his shared office space, that fashion designer one, pygmalion, Pair...

What a head! The carry on at the airport & on the flight.. does he not appreciate he is is likely not the only person on that flight who was stranded in London coz of flight cancellation/ delay!

Utter definition of obnoxious...zero regard for anyone but himself!

Reactions: 11
What a shower of total assholes, wouldn’t even call them childish as that would be an insult to all children. Thick as 3 planks of wood, I’m all for having fun and a good time but their behaviour is ridiculous, influencers my arse, hopefully only influencing people not to be dickheads

Reactions: 8
I came on to say what morons - he had stories up earlier that were deleted when they were in the pub buying Laurent Perrier and talking about “lol cost of living crisis” with Paddy. On most of those stories his female friends are trying to block his phone - I would tell him to F off

He has been more obnoxious than usual for the London trip, Jesus the poor otherbpeople on that plane with Them

Reactions: 8