Roadside Mum #7 Justin Trudeau wrote into Canadian Law that it’s off with Louisa’s head ASAP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#Vanlife [not Traveller] mention recorded
Screenshot_20231010_220815_Chrome.jpg

Roadsidemum making sure she/he/they/it/twit covers all their roots.

Also: #grifter

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can't stop laughing at RSM claiming to have made "parenting decisions" that were subsequently undermined.

Getting your kids to shuttle between the sink, washing machine and your bedside tending to your every roared command while you get pissed on gin and video call Old Jasper is not parenting and never will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#Vanlife [not Traveller] mention recorded
View attachment 2501899

Roadsidemum making sure she/he/they/it/twit covers all their roots.

Also: #grifter
Christ she’s just a bleeping gobshite isn’t she? Still not entirely convinced she’s real. Gonna bow out, if real she’s a bleep, if embellished then more fool me. Take care all x

• Heart
Woah I'm amazed she hasn't responded to the fact one of the Van Tullekin brothers replied to her tweet about falling in love.
Not like her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Woah I'm amazed she hasn't responded to the fact one of the Van Tullekin brothers replied to her tweet about falling in love.
Not like her.
She is probably still in bed, videocalling the new beau. 😑. Give her a chance to pop in and review. If he’s not careful he will be taking on a feral kid for work experience or something.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Content warning for reference to suicide

she has tweeted a horribly callous tweet about a tiktoker who has taken their own life, saying "who cares" - this is in response to ger child who is understandably upset by this. She cant understand why her child is upset.
---
It's touched a nerve for me because I would have been and still would be utterly devastated by anything like that. I was a very sensitive child and still do get deeply affected by anything of that nature.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Long thread about PTSD (so add that to the list of reasons the book is STILL non-existent) …but really it’s just an excuse to say she was on a video call again with the new shag.

I just love how Jack-like our favourite grifters are.

Unbound truly ought to hang their head in shame at this point. And refund everyone involved. And, out of respect to the poor sods who put pen to paper, pay the contributors too.

• Heart
  • Sick
Christ she’s just a bleeping gobshite isn’t she? Still not entirely convinced she’s real. Gonna bow out, if real she’s a bleep, if embellished then more fool me. Take care all x
Doing a catch up grunk and think I've seen you leave a couple of threads, y'alright petal?

(Could be I've read the same thread twice mind, I've been at the Night Nurse and it leaves one a bit wobbly)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doing a catch up grunk and think I've seen you leave a couple of threads, y'alright petal?

(Could be I've read the same thread twice mind, I've been at the Night Nurse and it leaves one a bit wobbly)
Oh yes I'm good! Just found her and Wolf so utterly draining and depressing to read, so stopped. Never accountable. I know it's a bit tedious when someone huffs off, but didn't want to just... stop... because everyone in the threads is great and loving. x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh yes I'm good! Just found her and Wolf so utterly draining and depressing to read, so stopped. Never accountable. I know it's a bit tedious when someone huffs off, but didn't want to just... stop... because everyone in the threads is great and loving. x
They are loathsome, aren't they?

I try to make fun and keep pointedly light; yet also felt bleak about them during September. They're ugly characters in the novel of life and they dull the beauty of England and Scotland.

See you around, @Livia Fantasy ! You're funny, irreverent and drop back in occasionally

Also, it's not a bloody airport you self-absorbed twit. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!

[Obviously this a Roadsidecunt inner circle joke]

• Heart
  • Haha
How big would your house have to be to lose a suitcase sized object? Surely you would just look in each room with your eyes until you see it. Ditto the straps… if there was something lost in our house that we valued at multiple thousands I would simply look for it until it was found.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How big would your house have to be to lose a suitcase sized object? Surely you would just look in each room with your eyes until you see it. Ditto the straps… if there was something lost in our house that we valued at multiple thousands I would simply look for it until it was found.
But these are £50 items that apparently render a twenty-grand car worthless! SEND PAYPAL PLZ.

One of my brake light bulbs blew a wee while ago. £5.99 in Halfords, but would fail an MOT. I should have chalked that up as a £26k loss because I couldn’t drive it for… oooh… 45 minutes while work experience Craig fitted it as I sat in Costa two doors down having a panini.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.