Roadside Mum #7 Justin Trudeau wrote into Canadian Law that it’s off with Louisa’s head ASAP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes I'm good! Just found her and Wolf so utterly draining and depressing to read, so stopped. Never accountable. I know it's a bit tedious when someone huffs off, but didn't want to just... stop... because everyone in the threads is great and loving. x
I didn't think you were huffing at all, that'd be much noisier and accompanied by hand wringing and violent swearing I'm sure!

The ghoul gang have been breadcrumbing or openly chatting tit about some very heavy stuff, wanted to make sure it wasn't that causing your non-flounce because we're efil efil people and that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh yes I'm good! Just found her and Wolf so utterly draining and depressing to read, so stopped. Never accountable. I know it's a bit tedious when someone huffs off, but didn't want to just... stop... because everyone in the threads is great and loving. x
They say it’s not an airport and you don’t need to announce your departure, but it’s nice to know someone we see regularly is just taking a break. We’ve all had to do it for mental health/too much grifting exposure at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Warning: vom-worthy DHOTYA bait below. Though make sure you're sitting down and have a strong drink to hand for the very last line; nothing could have prepared me for the shock.

Screenshot_20231015-190855_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I thought she used to breadcrumb Catholicism? She dropped that identity as well?
Also Ihope someone does to her what she does so frequently - take it away kourtney

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Instead of browsing the web for underwear, she should be writing the book I paid for almost 2 years ago 🙄 if not longer 🤔.

Her or the company should be done for theft! Or both of them.

Reactions: 15
Instead of browsing the web for underwear, she should be writing the book I paid for almost 2 years ago 🙄 if not longer 🤔.

Her or the company should be done for theft! Or both of them.
I got my money back as a credit to use on another book (which is actually being published).

I opened a ticket, asking for a refund, explaining that there was no evidence that the book was being worked on as she seems to spend all her time fighting on social media and coming up with "the dog ate my homework" excuses.

If Unbound cancel the project you get a full refund rather than credit, so you may prefer to wait, also I no longer have access to any subscriber-only updates on the project.

Reactions: 12
No idea what her first tweet means, but her second has broken my ironyometer again

Screenshot_20231017_071458_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231017_071514_X.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She needs to shut the duck up on this particular topic. Seriously.

Especially because she can't even spell "Israeli".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My sick and angry is based on no one needing international relations advice from this person. It's beyond unnecessary

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The book, Louisa. Write the bleeping book.
Oh, that's right. There's a book
#OneInFive. An anthology of poor people's struggles, advice, heart breaking yet strengthening stories from two years ago. People who clenched their teeth and were told their true life could be written in 8 hours maximum, meaning the carrot of £250 per "accepted" story would be paid well above minimum wage, though it'd be their problem declaring it to UC [or two year later equivalent.]

Picking people so disempowered that only one person has ever dared ask, "Um, when will you notify us?"

What an absolute Roadsidebleep

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I got my money back as a credit to use on another book (which is actually being published).

I opened a ticket, asking for a refund, explaining that there was no evidence that the book was being worked on as she seems to spend all her time fighting on social media and coming up with "the dog ate my homework" excuses.

If Unbound cancel the project you get a full refund rather than credit, so you may prefer to wait, also I no longer have access to any subscriber-only updates on the project.
Oh I didn't know you could do that.

Thank you for that info, I'll go investigate.
I don't understand why Unbound aren't pushing her to write the book?. How many people will have actually forgot they paid for it.

She's a fraud 😠

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.