Roadside Mum #7 Justin Trudeau wrote into Canadian Law that it’s off with Louisa’s head ASAP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s back!!! Woe is me misery guts. Imagining slights and being patronised at the drop of a hat. And risking the precious precious crowdfunded chair on those terrible prejudiced baggage handlers too!

Imagine waking up next to that!
It’s very early in the thread for this kind of winning soundbite!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, there is no book. Because she is a bleep (and not in a sexy bleep way; more a lying fraud thief way.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is back with a bang!

I read that story this morning and it seems like a big storm in a teacup that was swiftly and easily rectified but that doesn’t make for a good story.

And if my experience with security staff is a fair comparison, the bloke was/is probably scraping minimum wage or just above, on a low/zero hour contract, almost certainly with an agency that’s charging the NHS double and there is a good chance he is both non-white and potentially has English as his second language - and may well NOT have known this. And with her extensive experience of A&E departments, RSM probably knows this herself too.

She shows herself for exactly what she is yet again. Middle class, thinly veiled racist with a superiority complex. And to want to see someone on low pay sacked and jailed - well, working class ally she most certainly is not.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She is back with a bang!

I read that story this morning and it seems like a big storm in a teacup that was swiftly and easily rectified but that doesn’t make for a good story.

And if my experience with security staff is a fair comparison, the bloke was/is probably scraping minimum wage or just above, on a low/zero hour contract, almost certainly with an agency that’s charging the NHS double and there is a good chance he is both non-white and potentially has English as his second language - and may well NOT have known this. And with her extensive experience of A&E departments, RSM probably knows this herself too.

She shows herself for exactly what she is yet again. Middle class, thinly veiled racist with a superiority complex. And to want to see someone on low pay sacked and jailed - well, working class ally she most certainly is not.
I know Amy Kavanagh slightly IRL and follow her on socials. She is an active disability campaigner so she uses every opportunity to share her experiences of access fails as she goes about her daily life. She does this calmly and using evidence and, while it might be disheatening to her having to do this repeatedly, she is helping to keep disability access (or lack thereof) in the headlines.

Amy is highlighting the systemic and organisational failings that mean disabled people are excluded; she doesn't go after individuals unless they have been abusive. So, while she regularly highlights instances where her dog is prevented from entering spaces by security guards, she'll make this an issue of training for the company employing those people, Which is the correct approach.

RSM just piles on and doesn't add anything to anything with these outraged posts for clicks. And she directs the outrage to the wrong people.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes - like the lady RSM repeatedly cribs support from and who set up her wheelchair “pay it forward” deal - campaigns on the lack of support for public transport and disability. Doesn’t rant and call people cunts.

Still think that the story does not, on reading, necessitate the coverage it is getting. And definitely think RSM riding on the coattails of it with her usual charm, and with her unique turn of phrase, shows her exactly for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
RSM seems to apply a “never complain, never explain“ approach where she silently takes notes as she watches someone attempt to be helpful/considerate whilst FEWMIN silently that they’re going about it all the wrong way.
Disability campaigners would like to stop having to repeat these stories about access, but apparently there are still people out there who don’t know.

Reactions: 5
If she had a pound for every mountain she makes of a molehill she'd be so rich we'd never hear from her again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope I don't sound like a bleep but surely the amount of time and energy she dedicates to tweeting and getting pissed on gin could be used more productively perhaps for I don't know, editing her anthology? Just an idea.
Would be difficult to sound like more of a bleep than RSM does at times...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20231009-112107_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231009-112114_X.jpg

"Were I a violent person, someone would be dead."

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face, those kids need removing from her "care".

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Shade at Roadside Dad by any chance? You can pretty much buy *anything* online these days, I very much doubt these straps are not in existence anywhere (or indeed, her house).

Awaiting one of her 'fans' commenting with some straps and 'OMG YES THOSE' followed by 'can't afford them atm so am stuck at home forevermore'.

Reactions: 12
THEY'RE IN YOUR bleeping HOUSE YOU DAFT MARE

I wonder if there's any link between her darling children being feral, insufferable bullies... and her. Can't possibly be, surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she take responsibility for anything, ever? It's literally always always someone else's fault.

The poor kids. Their life sounds like a living hell. Shock absorbers for their mother's rages.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.