Roadside Mum #7 Justin Trudeau wrote into Canadian Law that it’s off with Louisa’s head ASAP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never thought I'd be saying this, but can she please get back to calling people cunts and telling them to boil themselves alive ASAP because I'm not sure how much of Loved Up RSM I can take.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else have an urge to get a message to whoever this loved-up suitor is?

!!!Get out now, save yourself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just hoping that they aren’t using her to get access to her children, and otherwise they‘re even more objectionable to her than she is to them.

Reactions: 2
She gives the impression that she regularly drinks heavily, has low mood, is physically unable to get out of a bath, and she’s just moved away from any friends or family with her two tween daughters. She’s an absolute open goal for a wrongun.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She gives the impression that she regularly drinks heavily, has low mood, is physically unable to get out of a bath, and she’s just moved away from any friends or family with her two tween daughters. She’s an absolute open goal for a wrongun.
Agreed Hotes. I'd be concerned by the love bombing.

Why is the watched thread list font for RSM currently as big as her head?

Screenshot_20231006_164019_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Jesus wept - why do these self centred narcs think we want to read this drivel. Can you get back to ranting inappropriately and pretending you are working hard on a zine instead of threatening the status of my already consumed breakfast please?
They’ve moved in with her and kids already?

Reactions: 3
They’ve moved in with her and kids already?
Who knows, they’ve certainly been sleeping in the same bed, which I assume is RSM’s because she’s both very disabled, and in constant jeopardy of the universe making an attempt on her life.

• Haha
In fairness, though, it's only Louisa's word that there is a new shag. Could be imaginary or designed to get her ex to pay attention.

Reactions: 8
Jesus wept - why do these self centred narcs think we want to read this drivel. Can you get back to ranting inappropriately and pretending you are working hard on a zine instead of threatening the status of my already consumed breakfast please?

Wasn't she supposed to be watching a relative being put in a hole or something this week?

Can't say I've ever felt the urge to shag, let alone brag about it like Jay from the Inbetweeners, shortly after a relative has shuffled off this mortal coil.

• Haha
And she’s back!!! Woe is me misery guts. Imagining slights and being patronised at the drop of a hat. And risking the precious precious crowdfunded chair on those terrible prejudiced baggage handlers too!

Imagine waking up next to that!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Roadsidemum reminds me of the Roald Dahl writing. Probably too woke or swarthy for her to read, though.
Screenshot_20231007_211904_Reddit.jpg

Note: Roadsidemum is not the latter. 100% would not wish to wake up next to her

• Heart
Arrrrrgh she is such an hole.

That woman is obviously trying to KILL her as she held the door open and the man needs to DELETE HIS ACCOUNT for having a 'borrowed airport wheelchair'.

Cannae wait until Old Jasper bins her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It would make a great second zine: The Perils of My Anger #OneLongScam

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And she’s back!!! Woe is me misery guts. Imagining slights and being patronised at the drop of a hat. And risking the precious precious crowdfunded chair on those terrible prejudiced baggage handlers too!

Imagine waking up next to that!
She'll be "campaigning" to make being chronically thin-skinned a protected characteristic under the Equality Act soon

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.