Roadside Mum #7 Justin Trudeau wrote into Canadian Law that it’s off with Louisa’s head ASAP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I'm spitting feathers and I didn't buy it.. 2025?! Do we think people have been messaging her or something so she's hiding?! 😂
I'd say shes so ashamed she's deactivated but that's never going to be the case as she has none

Reactions: 6
I’d forgotten about RSM and it was blissful but then this thread popped up when I was looking for the new JM one (I’ve been BUSY). I’m still catching up but is there a chance her cat has hold of her phone?
Those “no one loves me and I haven’t been fed” tweets seem like something my cat might type at 4am and various points for the rest of any given day.
Those translation services on google are next level!

• Haha
It sounds like she doesn’t get anything until the book is published from the site (although it’s confusing) which makes this whole thing even more baffling. At least when JM did the kickstarter thing she’d got a lump sum from it so the grift made sense, this just seems bizarre.
My theory (sorry not sorry for repeating it again)

RM - Hmm, this book crowdfunding lark could bring in some money.
<raises money>
RM - Hello Unbound, I'd like my £20k please
Unbound - lol no, write book first
RM - ...

It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if she thought she could get the money upfront as per Kickstarter but is far thicker than she thinks she is and didn't read the small print.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has Mastadon in her Twitter profile. I don't have an account there but checked Bluesky

1000019090.jpg

Anyone able to do the same on Mastadon?

Reactions: 5
Oh, dear. Maybe the new iPhones for the kids meant one of them gave their Dad's number to school so that they could go and live with him once a child protection conference was held.

Because it's pretty certain that RM would have been one of those parents who claim not to have contact details for the NRP when the school asked for it.

My spider senses are tingling about Unbound and the publication of One in Five, so I am recording some stats here for future reference. Sorry, some of this is probably repetition from earlier threads.

Unbound is not upfront about how much was raised and how many backers there are, but they do show the pledge levels and how many backers each has, so I was able to calculate the total pledged.

There were 2309 backers pledging a total of £40,626 (ss attached to post in case they go bye bye)

Unbound tweeted in January 2022 (two years ago) that the book was fully funded with around 770 backers.

Screenshot_20240120_114639_X.jpg

Anything over 100% funding is split 50/50 between Unbound and the author.

I calculated that the average pledge per backer was £12.50, and the number of backers over 100% was around 1539, giving a possible total profit to Unbound and Louisa Britain of £19, 237, split 50/50, (so the guts of £10k each).

It's all academic as the book will never be published, but recording here for interest's sake.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Well we certainly know what we WON’T be reading in a hurry, don’t we Unbound.

I hope the people who eventually wonder what happened to this project / then realise Louisa Britain (fake name) aka RoadsideMum has disappeared from Twitter, and Google her - then wash up here and reslide they have been done up like a kipper. Then they can ask for their money back and join our ranks when Unbound decide to not offer a refund because it’s due to be published in A YEARS TIME!

It really is an outrage. Unbound should be thoroughly ashamed. We were here before they signed up to be the professional face of the perpetual potty mouthed scrounger. Should have heeded the Tattle warning.

PS - still only one person noticed she has done a sharp harp. 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It's pretty scammy, isn't it? They're essentially holding folks' money for a service/product that's not weeks or months, but YEARS overdue. Surely there must be a route for folk to get their cash back?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think my calculations are wrong. The profit for Louisa and Unbound is more like £27k.

• Wow
Funnily enough, when she was making all those crass references to her own death the other day, I did wonder if this was the moment that the character known as @roadsidemum had reached the end of its useful lifespan.

I know I'm contradicting what I said the other day, but I think I may now be more in the camp of thinking that this was a largely fictional character. Note how she was savvy enough not to respond to Tattle's coverage of her, unlike the other characters in the JM universe.
I feel like she must have had elements that were real just based on her interactions with others, eg Chartwells and EasyJet would have loved to be able to make her go away by saying something along the lines of “We’ve no record of any of this being true”. Particularly Chartwells who said they’d spoken to the school about the meal thing and that the school had explained it in a confusing manner in their comms to parents, but easyJet as well who continued to engage with her from a public Twitter and clearly there was also a private back and forth instead of replying “we have no record of this incident”.

The rest of it is much murkier, but I do believe she was fundamentally a real person with a real wheelchair and two kids of basically the ages described (I’ve said before that if she changed by a year or two for “anonymity” I suspect Chartwells would have been like “fair” but if they were fictional the school thing couldn’t have happened).

There was a photo somewhere (maybe early threads?) of someone at a rally, in a wheelchair, which I'm sure was believed to be her but I can't for the life of me remember the story around it.

Reactions: 5
There was a photo somewhere (maybe early threads?) of someone at a rally, in a wheelchair, which I'm sure was believed to be her but I can't for the life of me remember the story around it.
It was shared as part of the crowdfunder for her wheelchair - the one where she was going to get her pip and pay it forward. Fast forward 3 years and she gets many thousands back paid but spends it on burger sessions (and I think she bought a couple of bikes for the kids but then roundly ripped them to shreds for not looking after them - also see a £300 toothbrush). Oh - and a new car.

Shall I do a new thread or is there any point?

I think THIS IS A CRIMINAL ENDEAVOR is the winning thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think that you are the PERFECT person to create a new thread: it'll maybe be useful, or useless!

• Haha
I think that you are the PERFECT person to create a new thread: it'll maybe be useful, or useless!
It is done 😌

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.