Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shimmering

VIP Member
Looks like all the grifters are playing the suicide card this week - who would have thought it. Anyone would think there was some book scamming stealing ongoing with no sign of either tome appearing.

RSM has a really horrible way of writing - obvs. How she ever got any commissioned work is beyond me. Thankfully those days seem long gone.

Oh - and YOU might think Scotland was the right move for you. I can assure you that ripping the kids away from literally their only responsible parent and loading onto their shoulders both their own care and your care, is a terrible and selfish decision - even if it HAS lead to you getting railed on the regular.
Isn't it just so awful how these grifters casually claim to have considered or attempted suicide. It's just word vomit. They will say anything for a bit of engagement.

Reactions: 6

Wooh

VIP Member
Do we know how long she was doing "vanlife" for? I'm increasingly getting the impression it wasn't even for long which adds to the ridiculousness of her identifying as a traveller with a tory granda.
In all my long, eons ago (Covid lockdown) poring over her tweets, I never came across a start date re vanlife.

I do know that age 14 she was surrounded by horse&hound hunters chanting for her death, a la Midsommar movie, which was released in UK July 2019, a few months before Roadsidemum's hypnotic story. Wow, I say, as coincidence smacks me in my head.

If you missed it, here's a sample screenie; check thread 1 or 2 for the full version. Spoiler: this thread didn't go viral

Screenshot_20230810_233324_Chrome.jpg

• Sad

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Is this dreadful abomination seriously trying to grift some sort of transport from the airport on the return flight? Throwing in that her wheelchair MIGHT get damaged to try and detract from the fact that she doesn't want to fund/source her own transport as she hasn't got a lift. Am I having a moment or is this what she's after?
I think she's after multiple things. Transport home, someone to cover her car insurance, a replacement wheelchair when her existing one inevitably gets bashed up on her totally necessary flight...

Screenshot_20231001-153849_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
No. It actually states on our polling cards in England that you don't need to take it to the polling station. I've never taken one once!
She’s such an attention seeker. I’m surprised she’s not claiming she doesn’t have ID despite being a driver.

If she suspects she’s got a faulty socket that her toaster is plugged into, why on earth is she using the socket at all leaving it plugged in (presumably with switch on as well) overnight? She’s asking for a fire, this is Jack M level fire safety stupidity.

• Haha
If they are a real family then the only reason that social services and the education welfare service aren’t heavily involved is that there is no money left and all the departments are understaffed. In my day they would have been all over that family like a rash but I think that things are stretched very thin in these times of austerity.
I think she knows the right things to say too. I’m assuming from everything she’s said she’s actually middle class too, she’ll be portraying it all as they help her as does RD but they’re coping fine and I’d bet a lot of money she’s portrayed herself taking RN out of education as she’s taken her out because of her anxiety/general SN and is talking a lot of talk about all the education and the routine to them (SS/education services may well not know she is RSM, I think a lot of details have been changed for “anonymity” and even more is just made up so it might not line up with the real them)

Reactions: 5

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine she’ll bother sending them to school before they go back in August (which in fairness I suspect many normal parents would also wait for)
Agree it wouldn't be unreasonable to wait till August. Just wondering where LO was

Edit. But sending them to school even if only for three weeks might let them get the lay of the land/find a few playmates for over the holidays
---
Eh? I don’t get this logic re Magenta.
IMG_2605.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad

Wooh

VIP Member
I've felt a bit off colour all day* thinking of Roadsidemum giggling and in lurv.

Certainly puts the thigh denim conversation into perspective. Lover 1, Children 2.

What a crafty dodger [insert other descriptors as suits your mood.] Puts me right off spring dresses tbh

*that's an exaggeration, Louisa old mate, like your knife wielding kebab men.

MurielSnark

VIP Member
The fee has probably dropped because RSM has effectively dumped all the work on unbound at this point so after they’ve been paid for their work there’s less in the overall pot to reward the contributors (plus people pulling out of backing even if they only get an unbound credit).
If that's true, it doesn't speak well of them as a publisher.

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
The wording on that tweet is odd…’£85 for one each’. Is that £85 for one blazer or for two for each of her kids? If it’s the latter, £42.50 for a blazer is pretty standard. It was £35 for a blazer when I was in school and that’s going back over 30 years now.

I don't know why she keeps saying other people will have to replicate the work too. Pharma companies certainly didn't get so rich by saying 'right, we've had a good idea but you lads have a go too to check we're right...'
She is actually right in this case. The paper is talking about there being a potential biomarker but the study was only on just under 400 people, of which only 77 have ME and only some of the ME patients had some of his tests.

To use it as a diagnostic tool there will have to be further studies encompassing more people, either by the team that has worked on it or more likely them along with other people in order to get a more diverse cohort and prove that it’s a reliable marker and not some issue with the first set of testing.

There has been mention of the book - after complaints and at least one "the dog ate my homework" of an excuse, Unbound took it off her and gave it to a proper editor.

MooBelle

VIP Member
I think her being Vonny is more likely than the old "RSM is Jack" theory, but I'm still not convinced.
I was in the Jack camp but now agree it isn't her. In the early days it was easy to think she was Jack because playing with sock puppets was a hobby of hers in lockdown. Also, as we all keep saying, how the hell does this person function irl? She can't possibly be real (repeated over and over)
I know others disagree with the Vonny theory but hear me out...
She arrived as Vonny disappeared and I can't believe V has never returned to SM. V used to absolutely 100% inhibit her chosen persona. It was always all consuming. Goth, Jewish, witch take your pick.
If it is Vonny I wouldn't be surprised if she is in a wheelchair faking disabilities and arguing with security guards in Iceland.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Also think the boots are 👎 but that style is everywhere, they’re absolutely in fashion! maybe Louisa could have passed on her sexy eye make up / covergirl model tips.

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
It's nice to find a point of agreement with an internet friend. We have so little in common, but we respect each other's strengths and occasionally just share a heartfelt YES, YOU'RE SO RIGHT
Screenshot_20230526_212352_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Another favourite RSM moment. She is the hardest bitch ever to rock a wheelchair. But was magnanimous because she don’t want to upset a friend!

I think she just wants to say she HAS a friend because I don’t even believe that. 😏

• Haha