Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Am somewhat relieved to hear your views, @CabalofBolorneaise. I hope nobody is wasting their hard-earned pennies on RSM or any of those other windbags who rant online for coin.

Social media is such a strange place. It's very hard to know what's real on any given day.
Giving grifters anything is obviously too much but I truly believe it’s not as profitable as it may seem on the surface. Think how many reply they’ll chuck something in on payday, I bet 90% never do either because they’ve forgotten by then or have realised it would be stupid.

Still worth it to have a go at the begging for the likes of RSM, even if she got a tenner a month roughly then for a few angry tweets that’s a pretty great pay off for her but I really hope I’m right and it’s not the wealth I think it once was.

Gofundmes and stuff like the book, Patreon and Jack M’s teemill likely do better (but the people did get their crap t-shirts in return for that and she did ultimately donate to TT so it’s less grifty - I do believe her donating hesitance there was more because she’d way overstated how much she’d raised and realised she was going to have to cough up an awful lot of grifted Patreon money in order to give that donation) but we saw the stats on the teemill sales, they weren’t great.

Reactions: 6

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
How has she managed to be obsessed for the past few years about moving to Scotland without ever apparently having visited it?
I feel we’re not far off an incident involving English banknotes…
I’d say free prescriptions, bus passes, free university tuition, might have something to do with it.

Free university tuition btw isn’t all it’s made out to be. There’s a cap on numbers of Scottish resident students who can go to Scottish universities. Once that number is reached then you have to go elsewhere.

The thought of someone like her coming up here and potentially voting for independence without knowing all the issues horrifies me. Just because it’s not the tories in charge. Well another little point for her. If there was a vote for independence then Scotland would revert to the same two party system as the UK. SNP would have lost their raison d’etre.

• Sad
Wow, she's really shafted isn't she. LMAO.

Obv keeping the proceeds of the grift in cashapp because reasons.
It would be interesting to know why Cash App have brought in a £100 withdrawal limit. I wonder if the FCA are asking earnest questions about compliance with money laundering regulations?

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Benefit fraud investigators work weekends and Bank Holidays; it's the perfect time to get a bedbound, in need of 24 hour intensive care and supervision claimant driving her non adapted own vehicle safely/competently/aggressively, in charge of children, shopping and starting rows with randoms in other vehicles who are noting her reach for her handbag and applying make up.
To just add a bit of balance
PIP make you tell them about how you are on your “worst day” kind of like a psychological set up to fail, because who wants to say they only get up to have a wee otherwise it’s bedbound all day woohoo. Especially if you’ve just been to the chemist and the post office that day.
Anyways, fluctuating conditions, it’s perfectly reasonable to sometimes be able to walk, go out etc and they shouldn’t take your benefits over that. Although FB pics of your week long triathlon and white water rafting expedition is another matter…

Droosie123

VIP Member
Fuck me! You mean people pay her to whine like this? Meanwhile I am working all the hours going to keep us afloat. You are shameless Louisa/Emma/whatever your name is.

I don’t think it was money laundering so much as hiding income from potential scrutiny by DWP.

And I am quite pleased that it is only £18k because initially it totalled over £20k. So that suggests a 10ish % of gullible but kind folk have come round to the idea their money is toast and asked for it back.
No, as I said I wasn’t implying she was money laundering. Other people entirely unrelated to RSM were allegedly using cashapp for that in the UK - so Cashapp changed their rules for everyone in the UK which obviously consequently affected RSM plus loads of other people who were using cashapp for entirely legal purposes only. They weren’t targeting her, it wasn’t only her account that was restricted from withdrawals, it was a change for everyone using it in the UK.

Wooh

VIP Member
I feel the same about sausage rolls, tbh. My internal expectation is AUD 2.50 but they're upwards of $3.70! OUTRAGEOUS. So I just don't buy 'em. I do not feel like a child.

• Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
She is on X posting a load of shit about which prime minister would you sleep with.

Endless fucking posts with "zingers" that would put Russ in Cheshire to shame.

How do Unbound put up with this?

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
I never thought I'd become tired of hearing about bread, but Roadsidemum turns everything to muck.

• Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
She's hinting at unaliving herself on main.

I do wonder if she feels she's taken this fake persona as far as it can go. Probably not making as much cash as before.

• Wow