Roadside Mum #6 It is immoral to charge me for my own victimisation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure we can all remember numerous occasions when she felt judged for her appearance and disability eg that poor man in the coffee shop trying to make room for her wheelchair. Yet she is fine to make lots of vile 'observations'.
yes!! And the sailing club. And when she had to go on the nutrition course. (Of course then she thought she knew better than the instructor and felt instructor was judging her by appearances).

Reactions: 10
When she passed as not a Traveller and was so pleased. When RD was to her a pink gorilla but must be seen, by others, in his t-shirt, as a super hero guerrilla. Roadsidemum loves appearances.

And the very sincere, true and real story of the hunters deciding - based on her appearance - that she wasn't the granddaughter of a Tory councillor

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is hopped up and gunning for folk today …watch out Jade. RSM needs to pretend she is a disability advocate or something (anything but buckling down and doing some WORK on her self professed job that she sponged £20k+ off the gullible and vulnerable for).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Love RSM (not really) she's so predictable!

Post photo boasting of expensive boatload of drink and then a few days later cry poverty.

fetchimage.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine she’ll bother sending them to school before they go back in August (which in fairness I suspect many normal parents would also wait for)
First, Hahaaaa "in fairness...many *normal* parents"

This has made me laugh.

EDIT STOP PRESS. SMART ARSE HISTORIAN HAVING A HARD TIME AT SCHOOL
Screenshot_20230609_215040_Chrome.jpg

---
Secondly, golly, she's peaking early with thread titles, though let it be known I'm voting for the internal expectation of a cuke.

These: two from two tweets to Travelodge

• Skulking about in secret impresses no one

• I want to know, am I worthy of survival?

Have a good day, Jade, my internal expectation is that you'll be strong, like a cucumber

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
First, Hahaaaa "in fairness...many *normal* parents"

This has made me laugh.

EDIT STOP PRESS. SMART ARSE HISTORIAN HAVING A HARD TIME AT SCHOOL
View attachment 2228067

---
Secondly, golly, she's peaking early with thread titles, though let it be known I'm voting for the internal expectation of a cuke.

These: two from two tweets to Travelodge

• Skulking about in secret impresses no one

• I want to know, am I worthy of survival?

Have a good day, Jade, my internal expectation is that you'll be strong, like a cucumber
I guess it’s not easy joining a new school at this stage in the year, but no doubt there’ll be some added drama involved already

Reactions: 7
Little History probably got chucked into school ASAP so she could get fed lunch, maybe breakfast too. Mommy dearest needs to save cash for craft gin and Wi-Fi for abusing customer service representatives #IstandWithJade

• Haha
#IstandWithJade ❤
McRSM has landed herself one of the cottages on McConservative Gramps Estate innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just want her to wade in, uninvited of course, to ScotsPol twitter. It’s a bleeping next level hellscape and she will get her arse sliced, diced, handed to her, taken back, set on fire and then shoved up itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just want her to wade in, uninvited of course, to ScotsPol twitter. It’s a bleeping next level hellscape and she will get her arse sliced, diced, handed to her, taken back, set on fire and then shoved up itself.
Well she's got a great attitude so far. An English person doing massive tweet threads about the impoverished locals. It's hilarious she doesn't realise what a bad look that is. But then again she is one of the least self aware people on twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good Lord - she will have the balls of an ox if she rocks up at night school and uses all her energy on that instead of fulfilling her Unbound One in Five commitments.

If I had pledged - I would be publicly and vociferously demanding updates and refunds on a daily basis. She is a wretch.

Reactions: 7
Unbound is complicit.

Last Roadsidemum update on #OneInFive
Screenshot_20230610_174904_Chrome.jpg

(The update)

Current Unbound website status
Screenshot_20230610_175402_Chrome.jpg

And the sole voice I've seen on Twitter requesting information
Screenshot_20230610_180000_Chrome.jpg

This, I conclude, is Unbound's business model.

Pledges include Bex Kitchen @wolfnsunflowers, of course

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I agree - I am guessing in the long run, Unbound make just as much money, if not more, from projects that quietly disappear like the Hattie Gladwell book - literally stripped from the site like it never existed. That fate awaits One In Five. What is so sad is the business model of One in Five was to get money from the poor (or previously poor) to feed it back to contributors that HAD to PROVE they were poor. At least Hattie just fleeced middle class yummy mummies in the main (although I do not doubt for a second she has people chip in with mental health issues that would correlate with disadvantage financially).
---
that "alas" is suuuuuuuuch a tell! wot a nasty old middle class eco crusty :ROFLMAO:
😂😂
As a recently arrived to Middle Age, after clawing myself away from my (genuine) working class roots to something approximating Middle Class, and an ex-Green Party member that is very eco leaning, along being a mithering ninny on a nasty gossip site - I feel seen!

Still not tempted to steal over £20k on the pretext of helping poor people then brushing said theft under the carpet!

• Heart
I agree - I am guessing in the long run, Unbound make just as much money, if not more, from projects that quietly disappear like the Hattie Gladwell book - literally stripped from the site like it never existed. That fate awaits One In Five. What is so sad is the business model of One in Five was to get money from the poor (or previously poor) to feed it back to contributors that HAD to PROVE they were poor. At least Hattie just fleeced middle class yummy mummies in the main (although I do not doubt for a second she has people chip in with mental health issues that would correlate with disadvantage financially).
If the book is never published, contributors get their money back (or a credit to use towards another book). As a contributor to the book, I think that Unbound have let this drag on for too long. I funded the book in December 2021, and between then and January 2022 there were nothing but "the dog ate my homework" excuses from Louisa while she picked fights on Twitter. I sent a complaint in December 2022, recognising that delays happen, but pointing out the lack of updates and that Louisa seems to be ignoring that she has work to do and people are waiting to be paid. Since the January update saying that the book was being handed over to Unbound's editors, there has been nothing further. Unbound should have cut their losses on this one, cancelled the project, apologised sincerely to the contributors and offered them a goodwill payment, and refunded the backers.

As an aside, and not to tone police, but I think calling it a zine downplays the seriousness of what has happened here - this is a proper b-format paperback book, produced to industry standards and quality, which should be being published and sold in high street bookshops, a zine to me implies that it's a scrappy little self-published thing held together with staples and sold via unorthodox venues. Also if people are using Google to search for updates on it, they'll be using search terms including the word "book", referring to it as a zine may mean they don't see what we're saying here.

1686388111673.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.