Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shimmering

VIP Member
Doesn't she get bored of posting the same beggy lies?

More fool the people who fall for it.
---
I just had a look at her X and I see she had a very real and not at all made up interaction with a lady in the library who was being ablist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Coming soon - a thought provoking and brilliant polemic from the poor about the poor and living in Tory Britain during a cost of living crisis and a time of global upheaval……

Also ….. back on the gin, and as professional as ever. Have Unbound finally dumped her?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

peachplumpear

i don’t understand what she thinks people should be sending her money for. the book has never materialised. the only content she generates is obscenely long threads about how a swarthy fox hunter underestimated her child’s archaeology knowledge. all she appears to do all day is whinge at customer service twitter accounts.

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
She is a cretin that fancies herself as whatever the opposite of imposter syndrome is.

Also - this is NOTHING to do with the copious amount of gin she gets delivered on the regular.

Attachments

• Wow
Why is she posting proudly about her LO making fun of a boy for having “long yellow nails with black spots”? If that’s true, then at their age, she’s mocking another child for being neglected by their parents. Charming, Louisa. What happens when the other kids turn round and mock LO for having to push you around? Or because they’re late because you struggled to get to school? It won’t be ok, will it? So why is it ok for your little Kray to mock another child for something they have no control over (and if his nails are yellow and black it could equally be due to a medical condition but the same applies, something not the boys fault in the slightest.)

Edited to not double post as I finally found the old thread: looks like UC rent in Scotland can go straight to the LL but it also seems like it would be RSMs choice. I know here if people were moved from HB to UC, they generally did the procedure to make sure the rent still went straight to the HA but perhaps different areas have different thresholds on whether they’ll allow that… or different advisors knowing the ones here!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Shimmering

VIP Member
It's the brass neck of these scammers (specifically RSM and guest) to manipulate and fleece those who are not well off, all the while pretending to be "one of them", and yet continue tin rattling and pan handling online without shame.

Middle class poverty cos playing scammers.

"sorry I didn't work on the book for ages, I was too stressed cos of poverty", is it now?

1686720856791.png

1686720894236.png

1686720936528.png

1686720975773.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Shimmering

VIP Member
RSM has been watching Trainspotting as research for her move. Inspired by it - she has created a diatribe of drivel with more than one hint of discrimination despite her own constant gripes of being the discriminatee! Still - thanks for the giggle before work…any chance those energy drained automatic thumbs could crack on with the Zine and pay out to the contributors who, having kissed last summer and Christmas to spend their £250, may have an idea to spend it this year?
It's those scary low paid foreign workers again. Leering at the kids, stealing the food, and scared to come to the front door.

How many food deliveries does this self proclaimed povvo get?

• Haha