Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that our resident wordsmith and all around Brain of Britain has completely missed the references to another (much MUCH more famous) internet grifter here?

She really is NOT as bright as she thinks she is. That poor kid doing secondary education via Billy Joel songs is utterly doomed:
LOL so keen to be ALL THE ANGRY she’s missed quite an amusing quip.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think that our resident wordsmith and all around Brain of Britain has completely missed the references to another (much MUCH more famous) internet grifter here?

She really is NOT as bright as she thinks she is. That poor kid doing secondary education via Billy Joel songs is utterly doomed:
Even I get it. Whoo(sh)
---

Whoo didn't start the FIIIRE
It was always burning 🔥
Since @FlashBoof was turning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why divulge so much about any of your children though? Especially as most of it is horribly unflattering. She makes them sound ghastly.
And the Kate Middleton stuff. If you believe anything the tabloids report without a massive pinch of salt more fool you.
That's the thing I don't get about the whole royal situation. I have no real tie to any of them but the people leaping on this headline about Kate are believing the daily mail when normally they are the type of people who say you can't trust it and especially a lot who've been saying the DM in particular have been lying about Meghan for the past however long... so it's a lie when it's about Meghan but it's true when it's Kate? It's absolutely bonkers logic. RSM is just typical of it all.

Reactions: 11
She can duck off with this. My husband's been a soldier since he was a 'not even fully matured baby boy'. We've buried many friends along the way. She can duck off graphically appropriating people's grief at the violent death of their loved ones to make a point about... absolutely duck all? It's a non-sequitur. She'll say anything to try and achieve the great viral success of tit lunchageddon.

View attachment 2087060
I think this is anor breadcrumb to TW

Her own dead child.

Done in earlier threads, when Nanny Lou was still a small t traveller

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Bullshit.

Emergency care is free to all at both the point of delivery and afterwards.

It's also a safeguarding concern if a child is in the position of being responsible for the life of their parent. This isn't something like a 4 year calling 999 because Mummy's had a seizure or been stung by a bee, it's an ongoing absence of parental care and a level of responsibility no young carer is expected to endure.

Reactions: 17
Bet she wasn’t registered there.
Also, surely being unable to breathe is a 999 emergency? And also a “help, she can’t breathe get a doctor” situation.

Reactions: 9
Well, that all sounds very serious and frightening and, wow, I really think the receptionist would be well placed for a customer service role in that well known mafia group known as Utilita

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, that all sounds very serious and frightening and, wow, I really think the receptionist would be well placed for a customer service role in that well known mafia group known as Utilita
GP reception staff are famously unhelpful. It wasn’t about getting paid as such, it was about her being registered really.
So she has ME and asthma and her wheelchair is in for repairs, so she travelled to see a friend then went out on a long walk duck OFF LOUISA learn to manage your condition

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck me that is the 'long story short' version 😂 It seemed to play out in real time.
When will this woman ever learn to be concise and coherent?

And the blithering idiot was told the shop was a long way away but oh no she knew best. Well done her causing maximum inconvenience to her friends.
But yes it was all the Tories fault.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What a load of bleeping bollocks. Like no one witnessing this made-up story, or involved in it, wouldn’t have just called 999.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know a guy who walked into A&E having a heart attack. Reception got really crappy with him about getting his details first. It was a passing medic who whisked him away for treatment, as he collapsed on the floor. This was decades ago.

• Sad
I had a weird virus just before Covid. The clinic at school called an ambulance (it was really embarrassing because they had to get the security man to help pick me off the floor covered in sick). I was semi conscious but I could hear them all the way negotiating with the hospital about if my health insurance would cover etc. We have good insurance and it didn’t cost me anything, but this will be the future in the uk if they let the NHS go to tit- people will have a basic no frills insurance and will copay on everything- ambulance, bloods, hospital gown, consultation fee etc etc.

(Yeah it was maybe Covid- it was Oct 2019)

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.