Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RM providing list of UK DV services, then magnanimously giving permission for me to share it, even *copy* it.

Thanks, you quite unnecessary trash cabbage

Screenshot_20220705-142609_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Once again: those poor kids (my catchphrase for RSM it seems).

I wonder is RSM has asked eldest what she wants because it sounds like she's just looked at a letter telling her that the child should go to school (the same letter every parent in the country gets) and has taken personal offense. I seem to remember eldest had a breakdown during lockdown because they didn't like homeschooling? How will she get any breaks from her mother/being a young carer? I hope LA steps in with some respite care
This is what breaks my heart. She doesn't have a proper childhood because she's a carer to that monster as it is. Now she's having the only time she is allowed to be anything but a carer taken away from her. It's controlling and weird and sad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Been extraordinarily busy with work and life but had to pop in with my morning coffee to give the absolute horror a waveā€¦for she has finally acknowledged us.

Duckie - you are just angry because we see you for what you are, writ in large with every tweet - and you absolutely hate it.

Now, never mind mithering over fantasies of us following your every move, waiting to pounce etc etc. As you must see - your thread here gets limited views/follows/comments - you are a mere momentary distraction at best. Write your bleeping zine and pay the people in actual poverty that you now owe money to. You know - the poors that HAVE to be poor to be in your book - and that was before the cost of living crisis.

@Wooh - I am surprisingly pleased that the minor grifter has toned down her nonsense and seems to be getting on with life instead of performing (embarrassingly, in most cases) to less than 5k of followers. I suppose itā€™s because she has spent a few weeks blasting through loads of money and has to be careful how it comes across. If you ARE still here, please write your book too! We all need to know what sachet of spices to buy next time we shop for fajitas and donā€™t want to buy the expensive kit. And you have been paid the best part of Ā£7k to write it.

Oh - and to addā€¦(because this will no doubt merge)ā€¦

I absolutely do not recall this so is there another cabal of mithering ninnies somewhere? Or is it just another fantasy for attention?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just about to post the same example! Those other people seem better organised than us. Personally, I would have suggested we ring every Catherine in the UK

Screenshot_20220706-175131_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Indeed @Wooh

For the record, RSM - I donā€™t think you should be reported to the DWP because it seems like they have your number already. I think you should be exposed for the liar and fraud you are but, as you currently arenā€™t receiving any benefits fraudulently because you have been declined on several occasions, there is nothing to report.

Now - have a word with Unbound and pay the Poors you have milked for content. They are probably skinter than you and donā€™t have ā€œfamilyā€ to pay for holidays or a cash cow of a cashapp link to rattle a can for when you fancy a deliveroo of gin.

Reactions: 14
Too many deletions for us to ever know
Screenshot_20220706-180533_Chrome.jpg

But, look, no one ever accused Louisa of not stretching long bows

Screenshot_20220706-180306_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
I caught a couple of them - basically someone said that people with ME shouldnā€™t drink. And it sort of spiralled from that to RSM thinking itā€™s someone from here (or the SuperArmySoldiers cabal that are triangulating inland water sports sites) having a go at her and trolling her etc etc.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2022-07-06 11.19.27.png

Just clocked RSM's hilarious thread about everyone on here trying to kill her. I sensed it was important because she said it was probably the most important thing she would ever write. I'm going to have to give serious thought as to how I keep up my Jack watching duties and find time to point and laugh at RSM.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just read her unhinged rant. The narc rage is intense, as is the lying.

Why in God's name would anyone create a map of sailing clubs in order to try and pinpoint her location? How would that even remotely help? Not to mention I couldn't give a flying duck where she lives as long as it's far far away from me.

No-one wants to harm you or your kids RSM. Stop spending your time reading here and go finish your book which people have paid for and contributed to (pay your contributors too).

• Haha
I've just read her unhinged rant. The narc rage is intense, as is the lying.

Why in God's name would anyone create a map of sailing clubs in order to try and pinpoint her location? How would that even remotely help? Not to mention I couldn't give a flying duck where she lives as long as it's far far away from me.

No-one wants to harm you or your kids RSM. Stop spending your time reading here and go finish your book which people have paid for and contributed to (pay your contributors too).
Indeed, I certainly don't want to harm her children. In fact I think they should rise up and throw crisps over her.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's probably angry her followers didn't crowdfund her child's private school fees, and she's taking it out on us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220706-212014_Chrome.jpg

"Some of them dedicate literally every night to it, it's INCREDIBLE."

Hehe.

Anyway, I've looked up dark triad traits:

Incredible!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s just salty because we were laughing about her taking a couple of Ls in Twitter fights recently - NOTHING cuts deeper for a social media bully than getting bullied on social media themselves!

Crazy to think itā€™s that (plus a couple of Catherine from the yacht club jokes) thatā€™s really rattled her cage and got her complaining about trolls, not the posts literally accusing her of being a poverty tourist and an abusive mum! The timing of the rant is sooo telling if you look at the last page of the thread - weā€™ve gone from generally being horrified by her to laughing at her. The bullyā€™s nightmare.

More fuel for my theory that sheā€™s a total fantasist and most of the money and parenting stuff is fictionā€¦

Reactions: 8

Here's the sailing club fun

Reactions: 4
I dont know what the duck she's on about but I'm getting really annoyed with her using ten thousand words to say a simple sentence. It doesn't make her seem more interesting or intelligent it's just bleeping annoying. Stop.

Also we don't hope you die, just that you pay people for their work and stop sponging off people more vunerable than yourself

Also who's the other one? I've realised she's potentially blocked me on twitter. The Jeremy corbyn super fan? Also has a blog? Husband was political before her and now she is. Name escapes me, I'd forgotten she existed šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.