Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like only sending one child to private school is cruel to the others. Hasn't she got two of school age?

Reactions: 7
I feel like only sending one child to private school is cruel to the others. Hasn't she got two of school age?
I think it depends on the children, if one isn’t academic then sending them there just because their sibling is going is also cruel.

The thing I’m not sure RSM gets though is that it doesn’t all stop with the fees. If she gets a scholarship that’s one thing, but what about the uniform (normally more things required than state school), any books required, the expensive trips that whichever of the Krays it is might be the only kid not going on, the days out that may well be mandatory? Is she going to gofundme for them all?

Reactions: 8
Tiger mother with genius cub needs ski trip funds, stat!

In fairness, canvassing options is pretty normal, but the disingenuous qns are 🙄

Screenshot_20220601-080512_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her emo posting is almost endearing, but the rest if her stuff really isn't.

Reactions: 5
I think Roadsidemum is thinking about her zine

View attachment 1312164
Ha! I don’t think she has given the zine much thought at all in recent weeks. Perhaps it’s the lesbian love interest?

In a similar vein to the Queen Grifter - since all funding goals have been reached or exceeded, there has been a very distinct and noticeable lack of progress or comment on any of the grifters various tomes. There has, however, been a multitude of health and wellbeing crises to prevent any work happening. But not enough to prevent jollies and japes hither and thither.

Ah well - at least it isn’t my money that has been essentially stolen - not this time, anyway! So I have something to thank Jack Monroe, bootstrap cook and crowdfunder for the Poors for something positive after all!

Reactions: 12
omg is LESBIAN LOVE INTEREST coming back? Plot twist!

ETA: lol @FlashBoof - great minds...
Ha ha! Indeed.

I think the grouchy old malingerer is missing our commentary - she has been baiting with talk of big splurgy spends including separate categories for beer and soft drinks and blags been boasting about a delicious sounding feast tonight (far superior to any slop coming out of Sarfend this weekend) and has also divulged her plans for a long day out tomorrow. The tweets include a direct reference to troll baiting.

Just an FYI, RSM - I don’t care if you buy a case of beer for the jubilee weekend OR if you actually do something nice with your kids - but can I ask you not to terrify them this weekend with your racist tropes, manic outbursts or general nastiness? Is that too much to ask?

Oh - and as you can drive - pop to B&M next time you need laundry stuff - even a wash load a day comes in under a tenner a month there and that’s with the branded stuff. 66 washes for £9.99 (Persil).

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Love it, @FlashBoof ! Don't even START with me, DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!

I SWEAR I don't make this tit up!
Screenshot_20220604-131246_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-131301_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha! Indeed.

I think the grouchy old malingerer is missing our commentary - she has been baiting with talk of big splurgy spends including separate categories for beer and soft drinks and blags been boasting about a delicious sounding feast tonight (far superior to any slop coming out of Sarfend this weekend) and has also divulged her plans for a long day out tomorrow. The tweets include a direct reference to troll baiting.

Just an FYI, RSM - I don’t care if you buy a case of beer for the jubilee weekend OR if you actually do something nice with your kids - but can I ask you not to terrify them this weekend with your racist tropes, manic outbursts or general nastiness? Is that too much to ask?

Oh - and as you can drive - pop to B&M next time you need laundry stuff - even a wash load a day comes in under a tenner a month there and that’s with the branded stuff. 66 washes for £9.99 (Persil).

90 washes for a tenner with two boxes of Surf from Ocado at the moment (special offer) or 80 for £9.50 (not special offer). We get a giant box of cash & carry/commercial Daz from the supermarket round the corner instead, though. Does far more than the number of washes it claims - I've kept an espresso cup in a box of powder since about 2001 and use less than half of that each time.

Reactions: 6
90 washes for a tenner with two boxes of Surf from Ocado at the moment (special offer) or 80 for £9.50 (not special offer). We get a giant box of cash & carry/commercial Daz from the supermarket round the corner instead, though. Does far more than the number of washes it claims - I've kept an espresso cup in a box of powder since about 2001 and use less than half of that each time.
Nice one! I grabbed the B&M ones because both my beloved children “like the smell” and you don’t need to add anything else (although I do throw a scoop of Vanish in with certain washes). They are those jelly pods with softener included so you can’t split them - absolutely love the idea of an espresso cup for powder though!

Careful though - we don’t want RSM thinking we are teaching her how to do Poor properly - after all, it’s exhausting working so hard on a poverty zine when wretchedly ill constantly and parenting genius offspring. Just who’s got the time to halve or even quarter a laundry budget when you aren’t even getting the benefits you are entitled to and you have to live off food waste and hand outs??? 😏😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nice one! I grabbed the B&M ones because both my beloved children “like the smell” and you don’t need to add anything else (although I do throw a scoop of Vanish in with certain washes). They are those jelly pods with softener included so you can’t split them - absolutely love the idea of an espresso cup for powder though!

Careful though - we don’t want RSM thinking we are teaching her how to do Poor properly - after all, it’s exhausting working so hard on a poverty zine when wretchedly ill constantly and parenting genius offspring. Just who’s got the time to halve or even quarter a laundry budget when you aren’t even getting the benefits you are entitled to and you have to live off food waste and hand outs??? 😏😂
Yeah she’s odd about that isn’t she? Bin food….what literally food from a bin”?

I don’t believe her, she’s getting money in from somewhere….likely from a gullible follower or several.

Reactions: 7
I suspect (hope) the things she says are greatly exaggerated, but i find it baffling that she thinks saying things like that is somehow going to endear people to her? I genuinely don’t understand her aim with posts like this because they come off as completely unhinged and cruel.
If she is real, I really do feel for those kids having that spiteful old trout as a mother.

Reactions: 17
That poor child with a cruel sadistic mother. That's a bone chilling tweet.

Or she's trying to goad us into discussing her.

Hopefully the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope she is reading this, odious cretinous grifting bag of shite 🥳

Sorry but i have finally lost it, her tweet has sickened me to my core. It’s abusive. Even if it’s all a figment of her twisted imagination it’s awful. But if she has actually done that to one of her kids, just unthinkable. I really hope they do have someone else looking out for them.

That poor child with a cruel sadistic mother. That's a bone chilling tweet.

Or she's trying to goad us into discussing her.

Hopefully the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And there’s a kid that will be absolutely dreading school tomorrow (even more so than usual).

Merail story. My daughter once came back from a play session with her friend on our street with her long blond hair completely wrapped and tangled around a spiral brush because they thought they could curl it that way. It was wrapped to her scalp and absolutely twisted in beyond imagination. She was distraught. I got the scissors and carefully snipped the brush bristles close to, and around the barrel one by one to get the handle and bristles out then dumped a load of conditioner on to tease out the massive tangly knot left behind. I did it with gritted teeth and it took a good 2+ hours. But she kept her hair. Because, you know, being a parent and a mum.

She is a ghoul.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s a lovely woman on tik tok who is a teacher or hair dresser and she was gently getting really matter tangled hair out by combing so gently for a child who was in care. Not hacking it off with scissors.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.