Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine making such a palaver out of every normal little setback that happens in life. Was the van a portal to a magical place where nothing bad ever happens?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone ready? Incoming thread!

# hole in the floor
# probably to the Hellmouth
# this could go very, very badly apparently
# OR, it could be like the oven
# also mould, THEY KNEW

I may fall asleep before the tweet ends, so screenie away, fellow sailing club members!
I'm not sure of the etiquette of nominating thread titles on this thread, but just wanted to say that
RSM, HOLE TO THE HELLMOUTH would be a super #threadtitle

Impressive job title…. Lion tamer? Assistant to the Regional Manager? Batman?
This is very childish of me but I'm sitting here giggling about imagining the landlord turning up and there's some bloke there in a batman costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope your popcorn is still warm.

• Wrong woman
• professionals with impressive job titles will be called
• The NHS (@NHS_111 test) knows how it goes when you get the. Wrong. bleeping. Mummy.
What a tool 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well crap, now I'm imagining RSM as Buffy and all the kids as the Scooby Gang #hellmouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope your popcorn is still warm.

• Wrong woman
• professionals with impressive job titles will be called
• The NHS (@NHS_111 test) knows how it goes when you get the. Wrong. bleeping. Mummy.
Shelter used to actively advise against this, doing repairs and withholding rent to cover it, unless it's the last resort which it isn't here. Why is everything such a crisis?

She sounds like the sort who thinks blackmail gets her some kind of higher power in life. Really she just sounds like an absolute cow and a nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine making such a palaver out of every normal little setback that happens in life. Was the van a portal to a magical place where nothing bad ever happens?
Can’t she go back in it now the panny d has calmed down? Genuine question.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I almost would love to meet her off Twitter- I bet she isn’t as aggressive in real life and she likes to make out!

Reactions: 5
Shelter used to actively advise against this, doing repairs and withholding rent to cover it, unless it's the last resort which it isn't here. Why is everything such a crisis?
I'm sure in an earlier tweet she said that she was billing all of her living expenses (rent, council tax, water etc) to the council, since they moved her into a house because they wouldn't give her a private tap (is this right? I'm sure there's screenshots)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure in an earlier tweet she said that she was billing all of her living expenses (rent, council tax, water etc) to the council, since they moved her into a house because they wouldn't give her a private tap (is this right? I'm sure there's screenshots)
I think she was mak8ng a garbled point that the taxpayer was footing the bill for all of her living expenses now because she’s on the dole and housing benefit.
In the van I guess she’d still be on the dole although because there’s no water supply (?) I imagine she would face a choice of them all living in a house or the children being fostered in houses because kids need their basic needs met.

Omg she’s so boring. Does she ever just have a minor inconvenience and just go “oh well?”
I already know the answer to that. It’s no, no she does not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only time I've seen her write a thread taking something lightly is when the Kray twins beat someone up!

You are so right

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Every time I read this thread I am aghast as to what she has written.
I can not even find the words to describe how much I dislike RSM. I just can not fathom how she comes up with half the drivel she makes up and i really can’t get over the rants to the people who comment on her threads. She is a piece of work!!
I have to take long breaks from her. I only come back because this and the JM thread attract the wittiest tattlers.

Reactions: 19
Unlike Jack, I think RSM is as aggressive in real life, even though she's probably really 48-year-old Trevor who still lives with the mummified remains of his parents and works part-time at the local Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There’s something woefully depressing about RSM.
Jack is annoying and dead behind the eyes but I don’t feel like she would suck my soul out of me if I had to talk to her

Pretty sure trifley D criticised iced mince pies a day or two ago…. Might have been someone else but this is a weird coincidence

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.