Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy that she could literally vanish from twitter and reinvent herself any time she wants. You can tell she loves the attention and conflict too much to disappear all together and it’s quite obvious that twitter is quite lucrative for her, but it just never fails to amaze me that people are willingly handing money over and we haven’t the foggiest who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
During lockdown, I'm willing to bet that the school would have provided them with a laptop/Raspberry Pi kit and arranged for free data for use with it or to credit her phone for tethering. What with them being so terribly poor, it's what happened for PPG kids. Sorting this out was the majority of my job for about three months.
I did actually wonder what would have happened in that respect. One of my next door neighbours has 7 kids, 5 of whom are at school. I’ve no idea of their financial circumstances, but I can’t imagine they would have had 5 individual devices for all the kids to use (and more if the parents were WFH). It’s good to know that the kids wouldn’t be left behind.

Reactions: 10
In the very beginning of the pandemic there were kids who were left behind without devices or data but it got sorted out, I think RSM means her kids need tablets to research pithy comments to make about feminism or how unfair society is 🙄 I doubt it was an issue for RSMs kids to follow their education as she would have made a song and dance about it when “that photo” went viral

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Council tax, water bills, credit card payments, traffic fines, school excursions... it never ends, and with the exception of the last, RSM sure doesn't make it any easier for herself. Random crisis generator

I've left out all but one of screenies re budget muck-ups where Ms Louisa Britain refers to ME fatigue. The exception is the £30 turned into £90 bus lane hat passing. As for the rest, here for your perusal:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh look, Roadsidemum has two zine contributors available for very major, top tier, household name media enquiries, but they have elite former professions and are now struggling. Because she's an intellectual, you know, it's her schtick.

(There's a few more 'explanation' replies - herself to herself - in the thread.

She literally tweets the same elitist twaddle she rails against and doesn't see it. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Attachments

• Wow
Oh look, Roadsidemum has two zine contributors available for very major, top tier, household name media enquiries, but they have elite former professions and are now struggling. Because she's an intellectual, you know, it's her schtick.

(There's a few more 'explanation' replies - herself to herself - in the thread.

She literally tweets the same elitist twaddle she rails against and doesn't see it. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
The cheeky bleeping witch! It’s quite clear she’s making reference to the lovely Marcus Rashford there with her barbed comment. I was lolling at her attempts to get slebs to retweet her book as her crowdfunder isn’t doing very well, so she’s getting desperate. She got Marian ‘Oim so Oirish me’ Keyes to retweet, but it’s not looking likely that she’ll meet her target the way things are going. Her tweet engagement is desperately low given the amount of followers she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The cheeky bleeping witch! It’s quite clear she’s making reference to the lovely Marcus Rashford there with her barbed comment. I was lolling at her attempts to get slebs to retweet her book as her crowdfunder isn’t doing very well, so she’s getting desperate. She got Marian ‘Oim so Oirish me’ Keyes to retweet, but it’s not looking likely that she’ll meet her target the way things are going. Her tweet engagement is desperately low given the amount of followers she has.
Yep it's like I said earlier, there's no real value in the book,

Those that care know what hardship is anyway, they don't need or necessarily want to read about it...especially if they are going through it.

Those that dont care will bin it,

• Heart
Reactions: 12
#another day at the shops
# beige coat
# rude man
#ableism(?)
# "when you see the head that was too rude to say excuse me, let mummy know"
Why is EVERYTHING such a horrible experience for her (probably because she's a horrible person). I love going to the supermarket, because the one I go to is full of wee auld ladies who enjoy telling you where all the bargains are. RM can't leave the house without the first person she comes into contact with pissing her off. She just seems to hate humanity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is EVERYTHING such a horrible experience for her (probably because she's a horrible person). I love going to the supermarket, because the one I go to is full of all these wee auld ladies who enjoy telling you where all the bargains are. RM can't leave the house without the first person she comes into contact with pissing her off. She just seems to hate humanity.
I mean part of it is probably that it’s not true, but also if you’re depressed and grumpy and you put that out, you’re experiences are less lovely. Not having a go at depressed people, but you know what I mean. There’s good interactions and bad, if every interaction is always bad maybe the common denominator (you) is the problem?
I remember getting “triggered” by a man having a total rage meltdown when a train we were on went out of service, we had to get off and wait ten minutes for the next one. Like I was tired and disappointed too but f-ing and shouting wasn’t going to change the situation was it? He kept firing questions at me “well this is a disgrace isn’t it?” I just said I wasn’t too upset about being 15mins late which really pissed him off. I don’t doubt he went home and tweeted about how rude I was.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow that's disgusting on so many levels. Did I make this up or did she say that one of her kids has food issues?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
You haven't made it up... that would be RN. RN was on rollerblades last week during the chugger incident

Reactions: 13
I mean part of it is probably that it’s not true, but also if you’re depressed and grumpy and you put that out, you’re experiences are less lovely. Not having a go at depressed people, but you know what I mean. There’s good interactions and bad, if every interaction is always bad maybe the common denominator (you) is the problem?
I remember getting “triggered” by a man having a total rage meltdown when a train we were on went out of service, we had to get off and wait ten minutes for the next one. Like I was tired and disappointed too but f-ing and shouting wasn’t going to change the situation was it? He kept firing questions at me “well this is a disgrace isn’t it?” I just said I wasn’t too upset about being 15mins late which really pissed him off. I don’t doubt he went home and tweeted about how rude I was.
You are so rude!

I have pleasant interactions most of the time, and I'm hardly Anne of Green Gables. On the rare occasions someone is unpleasant, I prefer a direct response myself, rather than roping in my family with passive aggressive wastes of my energy

I have no doubt everyone at the local shops gives RM a wide berth anyway

• Haha
Once again, poor RN
The mother who shouted at the Teaching Assistant who had made a comment about RN being greedy - because it triggered her disordered eating - sharing fat memes around the family living room. duck OFF RSM.

I don't think we ever found out about what the TA said. Knowing RSM's level of compo/aggro-fishing it was probably quite innocuous and something like don't take too much, I have to share this around the 29 other children. 🙄

For primary aged children they have a remarkably awful amount of serious issues. First being their mother.

Friday morning we had a lovely positive and upbeat supply teacher in my son's class as his teacher has been off sick. She was so happy and friendly. At home time she was being shouted at by 2 mums as one of their children had a mark on his head and they were saying it is the teacher's job to watch the kids etc. Teacher was saying it is partly felt tip and rushed off to ask the TA if she had seen anything else, as she hadn't.

We were then walking out behind the mum and her son and he started to jog and jump around. Mum raised her fist/hand to him in the exact same area as they were complaining had been marked at school... He must be used to it as he ducked as she swiped at him.😞

Lovely positive supply teacher wasn't back in on Monday although teacher still sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
@BooBooPoohPooh I'd quite forgotten that alleged insult

So depressing, isn't it all, poor little kid you describe, poor teachers, and a raspberry to Roadsidemeanie

Reactions: 7
Always a raspberry to RSM. Two raspberries.

I wonder if she has drafted her Christmas story of chaos and financial loss yet. Ready to post in time to tap into seasonal goodwill but enough time to get the money before the big day. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.