Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always a raspberry to RSM. Two raspberries.

I wonder if she has drafted her Christmas story of chaos and financial loss yet. Ready to post in time to tap into seasonal goodwill but enough time to get the money before the big day. šŸ¤”
Urgh what disaster will befall them this year, that she can blame on the kids whilst also pretending she is just trying to give the kids a normal Xmas, like the not-poor have

Bonus points if one of the kids writes to ask Santa to end the patriarchy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She never fails to show her true self, does she.
Mean spirited, spiteful bag. Fancy teaching or encouraging your young children to say those things/do your dirty work. I feel sorry for them because with a mother like that things must be pretty grim.

Reactions: 10
I may have missed this so apologies if thatā€™s the case, but has she ever disclosed the amount she needs to reach the ā€œfunding goal?ā€
I donā€™t think iā€™ve ever seen her mention exactly how much needs to be raised before this book is inflicted on the world. It may be thatā€™s itā€™s been lost amongst the daily rage threads, but even that is irritating.
With some crowdfunding things itā€™s very clear how much they need to reach the target, but this seems very ummm vague?

Reactions: 4
I may have missed this so apologies if thatā€™s the case, but has she ever disclosed the amount she needs to reach the ā€œfunding goal?ā€
I donā€™t think iā€™ve ever seen her mention exactly how much needs to be raised before this book is inflicted on the world. It may be thatā€™s itā€™s been lost amongst the daily rage threads, but even that is irritating.
With some crowdfunding things itā€™s very clear how much they need to reach the target, but this seems very ummm vague?
I think itā€™s around Ā£40k? Because she has to pay ā€œcontributorsā€

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The only thing that is going to take any time at all to cook is the lentils but we donā€™t seem to put them in whilst cooking a load of precooked things for hours.

Reactions: 7
Taking tips from her mates now with the recipe šŸ„²
More RSM messipes. She said herself this won't be repeated! Gave it a good shot

Edited to add: she sure knows how to upset, doesn't she? (Screenies ā¬‡)
Meant to say she sure knows how to UPSELL but, as so often, autocorrect's pithy shade works too!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Meant to say she sure knows how to UPSELL but, as so often, autocorrect's pithy shade works too!
Oh no, it looks like the kind of thing Dyno Rod operators have to deal with on a daily basis when theyā€™re unblocking drains šŸ˜– What a waste of food and electricity though to make that abomination. Clearly she was rolling around in fivers from her Chartwells Lunch photoshoot at the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This is direct Jack Monroe shade

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.